CHAPTER 11: BETRAYAL

CONNOR CAMPBELL

When I entered the house I was completely shocked to see the scene in front of me. Everyone in the house was lying lifeless on the floor. I looked around the room just to see blood and dead bodies.

"V-Vincent-" I heard Dad's voice. My eyes fell on the body lying.

"NO!" I yelled and ran to Dad. I held him in my arms he was still breathing. "D-Dad, don't worry. I am here." Looking at my men I yelled at them "TAKE OUT THE CAR RIGHT NOW?"

I was about to pick him in my arms when he stopped me "N-No son. Y-You c-can't save me."

"Dad I can take you to the hospital." I said again trying to pick him but he stopped me again.

"It's too late now. Y-You c-can't."

"Dad." I could feel tears in my eyes.

"S-Simon C-Cameron destroyed e-everything. V-Vincent-" He stopped, his hand left mine falling to the floor.

"D-Dad?" I called him but never did his reply come. Hugging him I cried also looking around at everyone's body lying on the floor made me feel sick.

I will destroy that man.

I opened my eyes looking down I found myself sweating like hell. Sighing I sat on the bed breathing heavily.

"Fucking Cameron."

Taking a deep breath, I got up from the bed making my way towards the basement. As I reached the basement all I could smell was pain and that person's pain gave me a strange happiness. Making my way closer to him I smirked.

"You know why are you still alive?" I asked.

He was all tied up, and a tape covering his mouth not letting him scream or yell. Damn... too much blood on his body but I love it.

He shook his head scared as hell.

"I am still the devil I was 10 years ago bud." I took a seat in front of him on the chair. Taking out a knife I started playing with him scaring him like I was going to hurt him with that.

"You know man, I thought we were brothers but... you too came out to be a motherfucking traitor. Now tell me what should I do with you?"

He shook his head helplessly.

I chuckled "You look so good all tied up, all helpless, I am so enjoying this."

"Well honestly, I am really tired of torturing the same person again and again and again you are too boring for my liking, so any last wishes." I stabbed the knife in his hand, he tried to yell but again his mouth was covered.

I took off the tape from his mouth, giving him the chance to speak.

He spoke "Please let me go. P-Please. I-I s-swear I'll h-help you t-to get Simon-"

I laughed "Once a dick remains a dick. You don't have to worry about me getting Simon, I would get him soon, so I'll ask you once again since I am a bit kind-hearted, your last wish bud?"

"V-Vincent I-I-"

I placed the tape back on his mouth "You are testing me now. Let's skip this last wish part, though you deserve much more than this I don't want to get anymore bored, so bye bye... I'll see you agian in hell."

With that I took out my gun and shot him right on the head.

His body was now lifeless too.

1 down... 5 more to go.