CHAPTER 25: "Do you regret last night?"

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!🔞
AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (AS IF YOU ARE GONNA STOP😏)

HAZEL MARTINEZ

"I think we should really go back to our room." He said getting up from the chair. I pouted holding my arms up asking him to pick me up.

He smiled then picked me up in his arms. From the terrace to our room I was being carried in his arms. On reaching the room he placed me on the bed, I held his hand pulling him on top of me.

Don't blame me for this stupidity.

I am wasted.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, he sighed "What are you doing?"

"I love you."

This time his smile faded, he stared at me for sometime. I could feel my heart racing at the moment "I'm sorry if you don't-"

Before I could complete my sentence his lips were on mine. And my heart nearly stopped when he kissed me. It was not like the way we kissed at the billiards table or like the way we kissed in the terrace, this was completely different like it meant something.

His hand slid around my waist pulling me closer, the way I felt when those arms were wrapped around me was not something I can explain but I felt being loved for the first time, being cared

His lips moved down to my neck sucking on my sweet spot, he pulled down the straps of my top with my bra upto my chest, sucking hard on the area just above my breasts.

Suddenly he stopped, I looked at him in confusion "What if I am not the guy you think?"

"What?"

"I married you for my own reasons because I wanted something from Simon."

I pecked his lips "I don't care, I love you. I don't care about the reason you married me, all I know is we are married and I need you to be with me for the rest of my life."

"I am selfish. The marriage was for my selfish reason, Olivia die-"

"Shh... Stop talking please."

He stared at me for a moment then took off his tee "You won't regret it later, right?"

I shook my head.

Within seconds my top was removed with my bra and I was half-naked in front of him. He leaned down towards me his lips roaming all over my body making me feel hot, he kissed my lips again while his hands pinching both my nipples. Leaving my lips he moved down to my breasts, his tongue drawing circles on my right breast while his other hand rubbing my clit from over my shorts slowly. He held my nipples in between his teeth making me moan in pleasure, he increased the pressure on my clit.

"Rafael." I moaned.

He sat on his knees then took off my shorts then my panties slowly.

I looked down at him taking a deep breath, he adjusted himself in between my legs and I was completely naked lying on the bed. Spreading my legs apart he went down and started sucking on my clit.