Chapter - 6

3rd person POV

"Why don't you two ladies find some clothes and we'll take care of the transportation" Rick suggested. Evelyn took Jasmine's arm and they walked into a nearby tent filled with clothing.

The women there came and started looking for a perfect for them, one of the ladies asked Jasmine to take off the jacket. she did, and the women saw the mark on Jasmine's shoulder that she was given when she was betrothed to Ardeth. And a lady ran out of the tent, to somewhere, "Hello dear, my name is Jamila; head of the women in the tribe. I believe I have something that will suit you just fine. And I have something extra special for you." "Hello, My name is Jasmine". She nodded to the other to help me, while some others took Evelyn to the other tent. To Jasmine's embarrassment, into the bath of jasmine and rose. Jasmine was not used to someone else bathing me! Yes, her brother use to when she was small kid. Jasmine was a bit shy about her body. Back in America people use to call fat when she had a perfect women figure. Jasmine sighed as I soaked in the warm water, and rubbed the scented oils into my skin as they poured some onto my hair, It ran down her neck and into the water.

"Thank you so much for doing this for my friend and I, Jamila" Jasmine said as Jamila walked back into the room.

"Well, we can't have you both running around with your friend in a nightgown and you in a dress, now can we?" Jamila chuckled and helped me rise from the bath. She wrapped me in a white cloth and help Jasmine to dry off. "I can understand your embarrassment my lady but I have raised five children on my own after my husband died. It's nothing I've not seen before." She said as she rubbed Shea butter into Jasmine's skin and began to help me dress into the robes she had provided. The dress was a bit on the revealing side. It was light green which faded into dark green  that was open on the side of my waist; the long skirt of the dress had a slit up the right side to show my legs. It was beautiful Egyptian cotton dress with a matching green shawl; with a golden charms on it to go around my shoulders and face; and a pair of tan sandals for my feet.

"I have something else for you, my lady." She pulled out a silver bracelet with a pyramid, the eye of Horus, and two kings on it. She placed it around my wrist; it felt right to have it there, like it belonged to me. A feeling of familiarity came over me, then I remembered it is the mark, I have on my lower back. we got it in the orphanage. She finished off my look with a golden and green face and head scarf lining my eyes with kohl. She ushered me to the front of the tent to meet back up with Evelyn when I stopped her.

"Wait, why have you been calling me 'my lady'? my name is Jasmine". Jasmine asked her in confusion, for the first time taking notice of her use of the term. She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"And why should I not call you that....?" She said cryptically and led me outside. I waited as Evelyn walked up to me, wearing a black dress, unlike Jasmine, Evelyn was more fashioned to the younger Bedouin women's clothing.

"You look lovely" Evelyn said " Shall we go then, Miss O'Connell?"

"You can call me Jasmine,." jasmine said taking evelyn's arm and started walking.

"If only you call me Eve"

Evelyn and Jasmine walked out surrounded by a group  of Bedouin women fixing their veils, to Rick and Jonathan who were both holding the lead of two camels.

"Awfully", Rick was saying to Jonathan. Evelyn blushed, it was obvious to Jasmine, Evan and Adam that Rick had been talking about Evelyn by the way he looked at her. "Sorry, baby sis, I couldn't get more than six camels." said Evan as he hugged her from behind placing his head on her shoulder.

"That's alright, Jasmine will ride with me" The warden said, in a matter-of-fact way.

"Well, you're right about one thing we only have six  camels. However, the part where she rides with you is completely incorrect" Rick quickly retorted. Then got close to the warden and spoke softly, though firmly. "And, also the part where you called her by her first name is also something you won't be doing, especially by her informal name. In order to call her anything but Miss O'Connell, you would need her permission ad mine. That, I do not give."

"You forget, O'Connell, that she agreed to marry me if I freed you"

"You forget warden that after agreed to that you sent me to be hanged. and , Oh! , here's another fun tip, she was there and saw it, so, your 'engagement' is null and void" Rick was about to walk away. but he stopped when Adam started speaking "Oh, and in order for her to marry she needs our permission but most important is his permission. So,  if he die, she can't get married." Rick and Adam shrugged his shoulders as if saying 'sorry dude, you're outta luck' then turned and walked back to the group.

"Baby doll, I hope you don't mind riding with your big brother" Rick said to his sister.

"Not at all" Jasmine said softly and Rick helped her up on the largest camel.

''''''

Ardeth's POV

I was discussing last night attack with my right hand, and my best friend, well more like scolding, he told me it was not his idea but my father ordered it.

Suddenly my little brother's wife came in, looked around, then looked at me and said, " My lord, We have found your betrothed, she was or is still here with some men and a women."

"Are you sure?" I asked trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

"Yes, My lord, she had the mark on the back of her shoulder blade, and have the twin of the necklace you always wear and the anklet you told us that you gave her and we gave her the golden Medjai symbol bracelet and she is wearing green colour clothes."

"How does she look now?"

"Beautiful but she had some marks on her skin, it looked like burns. but she still looked beautiful"

"Where is she?"

"She must be with the men she came with and the woman."

"okay, you can go"

I turned to my friend, before I could even say a word, he said " My lord, I think you should take a look there, to your lady"

With that I went outside to see the men riding away in camels. "We will meet again" I said.

The Medjai warrior and I started to follow the men who want to go to humaputra.

'''''

plz vote, comment and follow

tell me what you think about it!!!

Random Fact - Everytime you get embarrassed, the inside of your stomach turns red.....

Random Fact about me - My name actually mean Little Sun.