Chapter - 13

Adam woke me up early as I wanted to clean up a little as i didn't have any other clothes with me i just fixed everything just the way they did and rubbed some fragrant oil they have given me on myself so the heat won't burn as much even though what i was wearing was full sleeves and also so i don't stink. Either way i was ready for the day before everyone which was good as there were only two women here, including me and I'm sure these men who i also call my brothers would gladly kill anyone who tried to make a move on me and add a few more bodies to this burial place. As i was going back my eyes drifted to the spot where........Ardeth kissed my forehead, thinking of what happened last night made me blush brightly, i walked toward there as i saw something shine there, there was a dagger stuck to the pillar with my scarf and a belt to hold the dagger in safely. I took my scarf and placed it on my forearm and the belt in my hand as i pull the dagger out and was about to put it in the hoister in the belt when i saw there was a letter.

' My beloved Jasmine,

Well, this is so you could protect yourself, i do hope you won't ever find yourself in the need to use it as i hope i would always be there to protect you. Please keep this with you all the time, you having this will surely make me feel better. We shall see each other again.Please leave this place as soon as you can, it holds too much evil, i don't want anything to harm you.  I shall soon find you and will introduce myself to your brothers but this is neither the right place or time.

I Love You

Yours

Ardeth

P.s :- You look beautiful with the scarf and jewelry on, Like a warrior's bride.'

I blushed bright as i read the last bit of the letter, he wrote the letter in Arabic so my brother won't get his hands on it, i fixed the dagger around my waist adjusting the belt so it would keep it from moving or falling. I grasped the scarf in my both hands and hide my smile with, as i walked back towards the camp . I kneel down and fixed the scarf around my head and placed the jewelry on like the lady did to me.

. After i saw done, i saw Eve was ready for the day as well and was being follwed around by my big brother.

Once everyone was ready, we made our way into the underground of the ancient graveyard which Evie has been graverobbing. I kept walking reading the writing on the wall, "Uh, guys, i think this is not the right way" I said turning around only to find Adam and Evan behind me. "You don't say, love" his face void of any emotion.

"Where are the others?"

"where they should be"

"why are WE here?"

"Because you were too into reading off the walls, so we are to keep you guarded while Rick is working on the - whatever they were working on yesterday"

"ohkayyyy"

"Let's get back to them" I said moving in different direction. Let me tell you one thing about me, I'm easily distracted, while walking back, i , once again, got too busy to notice that i was in the floor above where we were supposed to go, i saw Big brother's not so friendly friend running out pushing Adam into the room where Americans were in.

"What was that about ?" I asked still confused. They just shrugged and took my hand and started walking towards the right direction, pulling me with them so i won't get distracted again.  "Where's my gun?" I hear my brother say as we enter the room they were in. We froze mid step as i sensed that something was off about the vibe here, which seem to be have gone worse than the day before. "What are you gonna do? Shoot Him?" Jonathan asked.

"If he decides to wake up? Hell Yeah!" My brother said.

"Considering that thing over there is supposed to be more than four thousand years old and still looking like that, i doubt your gun is gonna cause much harm to it other than making it more mad" I said moving my veil across my face trying not the breath that awful smell, it's stinks worse than that disgusting pig, that was once known as warden, who's real name i still don't know. But in all honesty she doesn't care one bit, he tried to kill her brother!

"I don't think i can take of this smell anymore, I'll go into coma if i stand here for one more minute. Adam said running out of the room. While the other only blink at the speed he ran off.

"He's not wrong though" Jonathan said following his lead, followed by others who were as fed up by it except Evie who was too excited to function and behave like a normal human being and continued fan girl-ing over the ugly creature which was supposed to be an important mummy. Important mummy.. wonder why that sounds like something i should know of. But there were several mummies here, it's a ancient burial ground. It has a lot of bad and evil, that's for sure since Ardeth was so set on wanting her leaving this place with her brothers.

She stopped mid - step

'.......What if it's HIM?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I have not expected this kind of response for this story, Thank you Everyone!!! This really is a big deal to me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you guys sooooo much. I appreciate all the votes, comments and views I've got. you guys are the best. Again thank you.

Random Fact: Elephant's brain releases the same chemical our brain releases when we see cute things, Elephant thinks we're CUTE!!

Random Fact about me: I never sneeze once, it's always more than once.

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW! <3

Love and Roses

~Unwritten_Angel.