The Night of the Nights

//TW: sexual content, love making

Tom smiled down at you with his Blue Eyes "I would love to know" he said in a some sort of hungry Voice. Your Heart started beating a bit faster "Well than follow me, my dear God of Mischief." On Toms Face grew a wide smirk when he heard you say this "Ohh I see a Midgardian Fangirl"

You blushed and walked out with him "The biggest Midgardian Fangirl" you smirked and looked up at him, the moment you turned around, he was pressing his Lips onto yours and pulled you in a passionate and heated Kiss. His smirk grew when he felt how you kissed him back with the same Hunger.

His Hands were running up and down your Sides, what gave you Goosebumps all over your Body. His Smirk grew wider, he knew what he was doing to you and he hadnt even thought about stopping his Movement. You slowly pulled away from the Kiss to look into his Eyes. He pouted and looked down at you "I take you to mine" was the only thing he said.

He grabbed your Hand and walked a few Blocks with you until you've reached a House, it looked beautiful in the Moonlight. He didnt need long to pull you inside and kiss you again. Your Heart almost jumped out of your Chest when you kept kissing him, his Lips were fitting perfectly with yours. His Hands were warm when they pulled you closer to him.

You were much smaller than him what made it a bit difficult to kiss him back, when he had figured out what was going on, he picked you up. Your Legs immediately wrapped around his Waist when you kissed him with more passion and hunger. He couldnt wait any longer, he needed you and that now in that moment.

He walked upstairs with you, his Hands under your Butt to hold you in place, when he let himself fall on the bed with you. He broke the Kiss and looked at your Body as if it was a Feast. He met your eyes again and the butterflies in your Stomach were about to jump out. You wanted him as much as he wanted you.

He looked at you for a long time, just admiring the Woman he was about to love. Even in his Drunk State he wanted to be a Gentleman. His Lips met yours again, when he kissed you with more passion than hunger. His Hands ran up and down your Chest for some time until he finally took your shirt off. His Hands ran to your Back where they lifted you a bit so he could unclasp your Bra, what he did. He took your Bra and slowly pulled it off of you. He threw it on the Ground next to your Shirt.

Now he just looked at you again. He admired you and your Body. His Hands slowly running from your Arms down to your Chest. They explored every inch of your Chest, when more Goosebumps appeared on your Skin. He looked into your Eyes when he took off his Shirt, slowly revealing his muscly Chest. You have dreamed about this moment. It felt like a Dream you never wanted to wake up from.

You looked at his Chest not seeing the big smirk that appeared on his Face. He leaned over you and looked deep into your Eyes before his Lips met yours again. He was passionate and lovingly. You laid your Hands on his Chest what gave him Goosebumps, his smirk grew when his tongue licked over your Bottom Lip to ask for Permission. You were stubborn so you didnt let him. His Hand ran to your Breast and gave it a little squeeze. You let out a small moan, in that Moment his Tongue slid into your Mouth.

It was weird for you at first, you have never kissed someone with Tongue, but he helped you a bit and started to explore your Mouth. Your Tongue wanted a little fight, in the End his Tongue won for Dominance and you both stood in the passionate, but heated Kiss. His right Hand gently playing with your right Nipple. His Kisses now went from your Lips, to your Jawline and down to your sweet spot on your Neck, what triggered another soft moan.

He smirked against your skin and kissed deeper again. His Lips now resting on your left Nipple when his Tongue licked over it, he drove you crazy, you needed more in that Moment. Another Moan escaped your Lips when you did something you never thought you would do "P-please Tom.." you begged for him to give you what you needed. Tom had other Thoughts even if he loved your begging, he wouldnt just let you win.