His perfect Girl

//Tw: bullying

You and Tom have gotten really close the last few Weeks, he started to be your Safe Place, whenever you felt bad or you needed someone to talk too, he was there. It was one of the Days that made you feel bad, that made you feel bad. Your new Co-Workers were bullying you in some way. You had worked your Ass off to get to be the News Reporter.

You loved your work, but you had a bit more weight than others, you were curvy and Tom thought that it made you even more beautiful that you were a bit bigger. He loved your Body, but more important, he loved you for who you were. Your Co-Workers used your little insecurity against you, they would call you names like 'Baby Cow or Miss Piggy" you hated it, it made you feel bad.

You just came home after a long Day, you couldnt control it, the Tears just ran down your cheeks when you let yourself slide down the Wall until you hit the Floor. You buried your Face into your Hands. You didnt want to go back to them, but you knew that you would need too. You heard your phone ring and you heard every notification, but you just couldnt take it and take a look.

You didnt knew for how long you sat there, just staring at the Floor with Tears running down your Cheeks. After what you thought were minutes you heard a Knock on your front Door, you couldnt find the strength to get up and take a look. It knocked again "I know that you are home, please open the Door" you sighed, you knew that Tom was worried easily and you somehow liked that, because it showed you how much he loved you.

You slowly got up and wiped away your Tears, to make him less worried. You opened the Door and smiled "Hey" you said softly. Tom looked at you and ran his Hand through your Hair and placed a Kiss on your Forehead "What did they do?" He asked in a soft Voice, already knowing that something happened at work. You looked down and let him in "I...they just were mean again and everything, It's fine, its nothing important.

He sighed softly, his Eyes watching every Step you made, he looked into your Face to see your slightly red Nose and your swollen Eyes, thats when he figured out, that it wasnt fine. He gently wrapped his Arms around your waist and pulled you closer "Never listen to them, you know that you are perfect" he had a soft smile on his Face when he used his right Hand to run through your Hair. You leaned your Head against his Chest "I try, I really do..." you laid your Arms around his Neck, to hold him even closer.

He calmed you down, even if you never thought that this could happen anymore, you were finally happy. His arms wrapped around your Waist while he let you calm down in his Arms. He kissed your Head multiple times and smiled softly. His Head laid on your Shoulder and you were feeling better again after a bit "Thank you so much" you said softly, while holding him tighter. He chuckled softly "I will always come to you when you dont answer for 10 minutes or more"

You needed to smile to yourself, he looked at you and slowly let go "cmon we go to sleep now and tomorrow we take a day just for us." You sighed softly "I take the sleeping, I sadly need to work tomorrow so the day for us doesnt work.." He raised a Brow and walked to your room with you "They are treating you like garbage, sou wont ho to work, please do it for me"

You sighed loudly, he knew that he would always get her with that sentence "Okei fine" you smiled softly and put on your PJs. Tom smiled like a little child on Christmas. He threw a Shirt at you and you just grabbed it and took off your PJs Shirt to put that one on. You laid down, completely exhausted. Tom laid down next to you and pulled you close. You rested your Head on his Shoulder, while he played with your Hair. You both slowly fell asleep with a smile on your Faces.