Flight to Heaven

Tw: Death

You and Tom had packed all your Stuff, your Dogs were in their PetBoxes when you got in the Car. You and Tom were so happy that this finally happened. You both would live together in another Country. Your Heart was beating really fast when you looked at him. He smiled back at you, before he opened the Car door for you. You got in and smiled "Thank you, Love" you said that put a huge smile on Toms Face.

You both were talking about your new Life in Italy. During the Car ride you both just talked in happiness. Nobody could have known what would happen later. He looked at you when you both had finally arrived. You grabbed the PetBoxes and gave them to a Airport Worker. They gently took them and left with Bobby and Loki. You and Tom gave your Luggage to the really kind Woman at the Check-In.

Your Flight was at 6 am and you took it. At around 5:30 was boarding, you both waited until you finally could go inside and it was fun. You and him, you both were in your own Worlds when he had let you sit on his Seat, because you loved watching the Sunrise from the Window. You looked out and leaned your Head on his Shoulder. Tom smiled and wrapped his Arm around your Shoulders. His Head laid down on top of yours when the Plane started.

You both had fallen asleep after 20 minutes in the Air. You were in a beautiful dream when you suddenly heard yelling and screaming. You looked around you, people were in panic and you had some trouble breathing because there was much Fume around you. You had trouble seeing because the Fume got thicker. You woke up Tom, but he wasnt moving, you started to panic when you kissed his Head "Please, Love wake up" you said and tried to wake him. He still didnt move.

What you didnt knew in that Moment was that in under you where your Luggage and Dogs were, a Worker hadnt put his Cigarette out and it was burning, it was too late for Loki, Bobby and Tom.... He had spent his last minutes in his Life thinking of you, his last Thoughts were you, how you kissed him, how happy you were to go to Italy and how you would cuddle him when he felt sad.

It was the same with you, You were crying but the Air got thicker with every second, you kissed his lifeless Lips again before hugging him and slowly closing your eyes. It was too late for all of you, the Plane was burning and falling from the Sky, but atleast you were in Toms arms and he was in yours...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Yeah really sad, but anyways this wasnt the end, Bitcheeeees.

I did a good Prank on y'all, this is not a real chapter, this story had ended in Chapter 12, right now I am already working on Book 2 of this Story, to keep the Adventure going.

Please dont be mad at me for what i did in this one. I love y'all and I hope you all loved it, we see us in the new Book. Lots of Love❤️😘

Your Lina❤️🥰