Lets run away

You woke up, cuddled into Toms side, you were happy that he had stayed with you. You never wanted to get up, even not when you heard him groan, when he woke up. He smiled down at you and kissed your Head before holding you closer to him "I love you" he mumbled into your Hair. You needed to smile, you just stayed like this and closed your eyes again, you relaxed completely "I love you too" you said softly.

You smiled and held him tightly when he sat up, you groaned softly and laid your head on your Pillow "Why cant you just cuddle me?!" He smiled down at you "My Love, I had a wonderful Dream and I hope that we can make it come true" You sighed and dramatically sat up "So you stop cuddling me for a dream?!" You were pouting. He chuckled and looked at her "I did"

You groaned and grabbed your Phone, you scrolled a bit through social media, it was too much for you again, you put your Phone on the Night stand and just sighed loudly. Tom looked at you "I have an idea" he smiled and kissed your Head. Your eyes looked into his with a confused smile "what idea?" You asked and looked at him, he chuckled "Lets go on a Trip, just you and me and our two doggos"

You sat up "Yeah I would love too, just to have a little Break from the rumours and the people who obviously hate me for a not known reason." You sighed when you looked up at him. Tom smiled "No what I mean is, lets run away! Lets run away from these toxic people, I still can be an Actor even if we live in another Country" he said softly, he lived you and seeing you getting hurt by his Fans, broke his Heart. He felt guilty for what happened, he wanted you to be happy.

You stood up and looked at him "You do know how crazy that sounds, I mean where do you even want to go?!" You were about to freak out, he would leave everyone behind, just so you were happy, you loved that Man for what he was doing, but at the same time you werent sure about it, because you wanted him to be happy and you didnt know if he was happy with the decision he had just made.

Tom chuckled "I know it is crazy and it sounds even more crazy, but why not, I mean we could go to Italy, its a beautiful country with nice people and a really nice culture." He looked at you with his big blue eyes. You needed to chuckle, he wanted to go away with you, he really wanted to start a new Life in an unknown Country.

You started nodding "Than lets go, lets get flight tickets and go live in Italy, I mean we just live once so let us travel and let us have our fun" you laughed from happiness. Tom smiled and watched you, his Princess, his Darling, his one and only. He watched how you jumped around like a little Kid on Christmas, you always put a smile on his Face, that was one thing he loved about you. It was your smile that brightened his Day.....