Shower

"I'll walk you up, you've had a drink or two." I pull the door handle of the car exiting. "I'm okay. I had three drinks and I can walk in a straight line." Conor leans over to see me out of the window, "what about the ABC's backwards?" "Now you're asking too much, McGregor." He taps the wheel, "get some rest, I'm sure you have a big day tomorrow." "You're going to tweet something aren't you?" I ask as I walk away to the door of the apartment complex. "Nothing too bad." I call before opening the door, "Goodnight!"

I enter my apartment and turn the lights on. Was I tipsy? Very much so. Would I have given Conor the satisfaction of knowing? Never.

I kicked my shoes off and moaned as my toes hit the floor flatly. "Ugh, so nice!" I enter the bedroom and gasp seeing roses and candles. "Timed it just right." Tom steps out with a drink in hand. "You look beautiful." He scoops me up in his arms laying me down onto the bed. "Tom." I sigh, touching his stubbly cheeks.

He dips down into my neck making a line of kisses. I arch into him, grasping his shirt. "Forget everything today. Let me take you." He pushes his hands up my thighs, leading to my underwear.

(*NSFW*)

He pushes my panties to the side, exposing my flower to the cold air. My breath hitches as he pushes a single finger in. Continuously over and over. Tom is amazing, but our bodies don't fit together correctly. Always toying around with spots trying to make me cum.

I become bored with his attempts with his hands. I pull him up, "I want you." I breathe out moaning. He pushes inside me quickly, not allowing me time to settle. At a fast pace he thrusts into me.

Good? Yes! Great? No.

Did we finish? He did...

He rolls over and laughs. "Oh, you're so good." I smile, my pussy quivering but no release granted. "I try." I stand quickly, moving to the bathroom, "I'm going to take a shower. I be fast!" Tom throws a thumbs up as he lays in the bed.

I turn the shower on and step in letting the hot water rinse over my body. I washed my hair and body, so indeed I took a shower. The solid ache in my lower body wasn't going away. I cross my legs as I rinse the soap off my body.

"Oh, fuck it!"

I grasp the silver handle of the shower and remove it from the wall. I move the water to stream over my clip lightly. My legs buckle and I contain a moan. "Shitttt," I close my eyes grasping the shower shelf beside me.

I let my mind wander freely. Fuck just to have someone make slow love to me, hitting every spot just right. Or getting fingered before getting fucked correctly. Fuck...

The tightening ball in the pit of my stomach breaks. Everything happenes so fast in a flash I almost don't see it. See him. Feel him.

"That's it, lass. Be a good girl for me." Conor pumps his fingers deep into me, finishing me off. I cover my mouth catching the moan I release.

I lay my head against the wall looking up at the tiles. "Oh my god." I drop the shower head and feel shivers climb my body.

I just... oh my god...

It was so good though...

NO STOP!

The door opens and Tom walks in. I jump screaming, "oh, hey!" He jumps in the shower with me. "Care to save some water?" He kisses me, pulling me to him.

I shivered when he released me. Not from chills of excitement, but discomfort. I didn't want to be near this man anymore. I craved a different type of predictor.