Wrong Bed

I straighten out my jeans and my shirt making sure the knot is in perfect position. A loud knock sounds at the door, "10 minutes!" Dana calls out as he does the last call. Conor busts through the conjoined door and struts over, dramatically putting his glasses on.

"Badass."

He sticks his tongue out flexing in the mirror. I move past him grabbing my purse and phone. Conor sticks his arm out as we walk into the hallway. I look at him confused, "what?" I pick at the fabric of his suit looking for a stray thread, but he grabs my wrist, looping it through his arm. He pats his fingers on my hand, "now, we're off."

"Please welcome PR agent for Conor McGregor, (y/n) (l/n)." I walk out and take my seat on Conor's side of the panel. The crowd is just as confused as I am. They have absolutely no idea who I am or why I am on the panel. Conor's request.

"Now, Conor, The Notorious McGregor!" Dana calls out and the crowd grows wild! Conor struts out taking the seat beside me. He nods and waves to the crowd knowingly. He knows he holds the power in the room.

This time around the boys were a little tamer. Dustin tries to poke at Conor, but he brushes it off easily.

As I open the door to my room I kick off my shoes. A sweet aroma of flowers skips around the room. I turn the lights on to see a giant bucket of flowers on my

I walk closer examining the beautiful assortment. I pick out one of the blue roses smiling. I giggle like a schoolgirl as I spin around with it. I waltz over to the bucket of flowers and retrieve the card. Tom can be so romantic!

You looked nice today - D.P.

I furrow my brow confused. "D.P."

Conor walks through the suite and falls on the couch. He turns on the tv and kicks his feet up beside the bucket. "You have your own room, you know?" He flips through the channels carelessly, kicks the bucket lightly, "What the fook is all this?" I scoff, "I'm sure it's been sent to the wrong room." I pass the card to him, placing the rose back in its place.

Conor starts chuckling, "Nah, lassie. This was meant for you." He passes the card back to me with a scowl. "I don't know a D.P." Conor stares at me with blank eyes. He shakes his head, placing his hands on his hips, "I'm gonna knock that little bitch out."

Then it hit me... Fucking Dustin Poirier...

Conor huffs walking around. "Sending you shit. Unprofessional as hell. Who the hell does he think he is? He's going to be fucking hurt in that octagon." Conor snatched off the flowers off the table with lightning speed and tossed them on the balcony. He opens the minibar and pours a bottle of gin on it. He sticks his hand out to me without looking, "Give me a light." I reach over to the table retrieving the lighter. He pulls out his phone recording himself. "Hey," He starts out cheerfully. Conor rips a corner of a magazine off, lights it, and tosses it on the alcohol soaked flowers. They burst up in a flame, lighting up the entire balcony. Conor smirks into the camera, "She like yellow." Conor walks to his room leaving me with his mess.

I stand on the side of the balcony as the attendance clean. "I'm so sorry about this." They shake their heads, remarking with friendly comments, but I know they'd rather be somewhere else.

After the mess is gone and the stress is at a calm point I finally get to relax. I sit on the couch scrolling through my phone. Instagram notifications grow through the roof! I open the app it almost crashes. Thousands of followers and likes grow on my page. "What the hell?"

thenotoriousmma mentioned you in a post... He never mentions me in anything!

The post loads, it's the video Conor took of burning the flowers. Why am I not surprised?

"Learn how to treat women, Dustin." Tagging both my account and Dustin's. I have hundreds of messages and comments on everything! I walk over to the conjoining door knocking before entering, but Conor isn't there. His room is completely dark and uninhabited.

I sigh venturing back to my room. I open our text messages, texting him.

(y/n)
Where are you?

Conor
Why are you concerned?

(y/n)
Why are you so torn up? You threw me into the fire. Now all your fans think something is going on behind doors.

Conor
Oh no...

(Y/n)
So you don't care? People are already talking...

Conor
Fuck'em

I lock my phone and toss it away from me. Enough of his ass tonight. I stand, stomping my way to bed. I roll over in the sheets, allowing the quiet to consume me.

~

"Shit." A mumbled voice sounds out in the darkness of the room. I roll over to see Conor stumbling over to the bed. I sit up rubbing my eyes, "What are you doing?" "Shhh, going to bed." Conor leans on the side of the bed attempting to take his shoes off. I get out of bed, grabbing his arm and pulling him away from my bed. "You're in the wrong room, Conor." He tugs his arm away, "I am not. This is lass' room." I nod, "It is, but your room is through there." I point to the door. He shakes his head again. I groan throwing my hands over my eyes. "Conor, please. I'm tired."

"Why the fuck would he send you that shit?" "Obviously to piss you off." Conor nods, "Lassie, did you ever think why it pissed me off?" He walks closer to me, each step making me take one back. "You're important to me, (Y/n). Everyone knows it, and it's not hard to tell we have a more mature relationship than clients do." I nod continuing my backward stride, "Yeah, we're friends. We work well together."

"Don't give me that." the back of my knees hit the bed duvet. "What?" My mouth dries as he stares down at me. "Friends don't think about each other the way we do." Conor brings his finger up to my shoulder, stroking it down my arm to my fingers. "I don't know what you're-" "You do."

Conor steps closer to me, pressing my legs against the bed, leaning his weight onto me. "You want me to touch you, lass." Conor snakes his arms around my waist, letting me fall weak in his arms. "That's my girl." He whispers, peppering my neck with kisses. "We can't."

I push past him, but he tugs my wrist back. He holds my face gently. "We can." Conor presses his lips to mine erupting my blood in chaos. The goosebumps take over my body. Conor presses me backward on the bed. I sit up grappling at his shirt collar, but he pushes my hands away. Conor kisses up from my knee leading to my upper thigh, where the seam of my panties lay. I gasp gripping the sheets. "You smell so sweet." Conor's fingers loop through the side of the fabric ripping it off my body. He wastes no time sinking his tongue into my heat. I moan out running my fingers through his hair. He only goes deeper with every touch I give him. He licks over my clit with fury. I feel the ball build in my lower stomach, the tightness ready to explode. "Conor..." He dives down even deeper. He raised his head, replacing his tongue with his fingers. I throw my head back in pleasure. Conor kisses my calf, "I need you to do something, lass."

"Anything."

"Wake up." I sit up looking at him, he nods his head with a smile, "Wake up."

I shoot up gasping, "Whoa!" Dana laughs taking a few steps back. I rub my eyes, "What happened?" Megan sits on the bed moving my hair out of my face. "It's 12:26 PM. You missed the interview." "WHAT?" I reach for my phone, but remember tossing it in the living room. "I didn't have my alarms. God, I'm stupid!" Dana shrugs, opening his mouth but I point at him, "Not a word."

He raises his hands in defeat before walking to the exit, "20 minutes, we're out of here." I salute flipping him off when he got out of view. Megan sits there smirking at me, "What? I question, getting up and pulling my sweat pants on. "Whoever you were dreaming about sure is lucky." She winks before going to the exit and leaving me alone. I huff throwing on new clothes and gathering all my belongings.

I exit the room only to see Conor standing against the wall, "Where's Tom? He leave when dawn broke?" I look at him confused, "I was alone."

"Oh." He says dropping it, "OHH!" He laughs and claps his hands. I cover my face feeling the overwhelming embarrassment. Conor shakes my hand, "Was it good?" I jerk it away feeling awful, "It was a dream." "about who?" I roll my eyes, "Wouldn't you like to know." Conor stops dead in his tracks allowing me to advance feet ahead of him.