Purple People

National award event Delhi la dhan nadakumaam pa🏃🏻‍♀️...So Arjun and his gang was going to New Delhi not Mumbai!

Days rolled and it was a day before the event.Sakthi and Thara got ready and reached Arjun's mansion.
Everyone was ready to go to Airport.

'Enna maapla?Apo ella kelambuvoma?',Pugazh asked.
'Wait da,', Arjun said dialed to someone.
'Meenuu kuttyyy', Arjun called her in an excited tone.
'Arjun Kanna...enna pa kelambeetiya?',Meenakshi asked.

'Po meenu kuttyy..Nee pesadha, enkooda varaama nee un oore gadhi nu irukka',Arjun pouted and Meenakshi chuckled.

Arjun's parents were divorced when Arjun was doing his highschool.His Grandmother Meenakshi was such a bundle of love and very supportive to both Arjun and Pavi.She pour lots of love on them without making them reminding about their parents.Arjun's Grandma was his and Pavi's guardian during their school days.

When Arjun completed his school he moved to Pondicherry with Pavi,as he got seat for BBA in scholarship in a college where his Grandma was living in a village near Coimbatore.They asked Meenakshi to come along with them,but she refused because of her sentiment.She is not ready to leave the house where she lived with her husband.

Now Arjun was living in Chennai with Rakshan and Pavi moved US with Pugazh, where Meenakshi was living in the same village.

'Inga naan irukanum la da kanna,nee poi award vaanguradha paati tv la paathu ellarukum sollanumla',Paati said with pride.
'Serii meenu kutty..oru virtual aasirvadham pannu enaku..', Arjun said.
'Nalla irupa da kanna..Aprom en Arjun kutty sandhosham ah irukella?', Meenakshi asked and Arjun let out a chuckle.

'Enakkenna meenu kutty, Happy ah iruken!Seri flight ku time aachu..I need to go Tata meenu kuttyy Love you!',he said.
'Love you too Kanna,paathu poitu va..',she said and hung up the call.

'Enna da pesitiya kelambalama?',Rakshan asked and Arjun nodded.
'Pavii,Thara,keela vaanga time aachu polaam',Pugazh shouted from the living room and they both got down.

Everyone finally checked their luggages and got inside the car.Pugazh sat on the driver seat and Pavi sat beside him.
Sakthi was sitting on one corner and Rakshan sat beside him,Arjun was next to him.

Thara came last as per Rakshan and Sakthi's plan.
'Thangam enaku edam illaa...',she said and looked at Pavi's seat.
Asusual,they were in their own world and she don't want disturb couple,she looked at Rakshan, but he was keeping a laptop on his lap and Sakthi was also doing something in his laptop.

'Naan enga ukkaaradhu?',Thara pouted.
'Achachooo..thangan unaku edam illayaa...Idho Arjun paaru free dhan irikaan..Avan madi la ukaandhuko',Rakshan said and concentrated in his laptop.

'Naan yepdi..dei Sakthi nee poi ukkaara',Thara said.
'Thalaivi... Enakum oru kutty vela iruku..Neenga poi ukaarunga',he said and she looked at Arjun.

'Yen da ipdi panreenga?', Arjun asked pinching Rakshan's thigh.
'Naanga ena da pannom,edam illa..',Rakshan said casually.
'Apo nee venumnu pannala apdi dhana?',Arjun whispered and Rakshan smiles sheepishly.

Arjun shook his head in disbelief.
'Naa venumna cab pudichu vandhare..Neengalam kelambunga..',Thara said which made Arjun hurt.
Her distance was making him weak second by second.

'Thangam adhukellam time illa...Nee takkunu vaa..'Rakshan said.Thara huffed and went to Arjun.
She looked at him and he was expressionless.

'Late aachu thangam..',Rakshan said and Thara sat on Arjun's lap.Her hair was tickling his face.Her scent was creating an Havoc inside his body,her closeness made his heart beating faster.