Mother's Womb

*Shorter update than usual ones and hope it's not so boring*

Both Arjun and Thara stood there for few minutes.
'Thara..'he called but no response from her.
'Munchkin..',he called and she hummed.

'Ipdi nee en pakkathula,ipdi enna kattipudichutu,ethana naalu aachu la..',he asked and she nodded.
'Yen ma yedhuvu pesa maatra?',he asked and she chuckled.

'Im feeling this vibe Arjun ey..the way I'm in your arms,my head near your heart..I felt surreal!I was longing for this... I'm feeling Im in mother's womb again..enaku idha vittu poga venaam',she said and he kissed her hairline.

'Seri poga venaam..',he said and she chuckled.
'Aana nee ipo sapdanume..',she said.
'Sapadu dhana..wait pannum..',he said.
'Illa..vaa nee sapdlam,you are weak already..',she said and broke the hug gently.

And he noticed the red mark on her face again.
'Enna ma un kannathu la..?',he asked.
'Adhu..onnu illa Arjuneyy,that was just because..naa kattil la sanju paduthurundhe la adhunaala ya irukum',she said and he nodded.She lied to him because she didn't want to create any controversied between her husband and her brother.

'Seri vaa sapdu..',she pulled him to the bed.
'Hey wait wait,nee epdi eerama iruka paaru..',he said and took his towel.He dried her head.There is nothing wrong in that she was feeling him as her mother.His caring was nothing lesser than a mother.
'Dress lam eeramaakita,cold pidichukum Munchkin',he said.

'Dress lam keela iruku Arjun ey..naa apro yedhukuren..',she said shrugging her shoulders.
'Hmm..ma please you'll get cold..',he said.
'Ipdiye yepdi keela poradhu?',she asked and he clicked his tongue.

'Aama la...',he said and she nodded.
'Serii..indha room la namma rendu perudhan irukom.. thaniya dhana irukom..enaku onnu objection illa...',he said with a mischievous smile leaving Thara in confusion.
'Enna objection ila?',she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

'Nothing ma.. actually un dress onnu enkitta dhan iruku..',he said and she widened her eyes.
'En dress ah?',she asked.
'Hmm..adhu namma love pannumbodhu,oru naal namma college culturals la paadunella,apo un costume maathitu,un dress ah enkitta dhan kudutha..then you totally forgot about it..Adhu innum enkitta iruku..',he said and she was looking at him just like he was hypnotized her.

'Seriously??',she asked and he nodded with a smile.
'Wait,let me show you',he said and went to his wardrobe.
He took her dress,it was a simple white kurti and black leggings.

She inhaled the fragrance and she could feel his on her dress.
'Innum andha palaya vaasam irukulla..aprom un vaasam um iruku..',she said blushing.

'Pinna en dress kullaye irundhuchulla...',he said.
'Just like I was in you la..',she said and he smiled.
'Romba kashtapadutheeten la?',she asked caressing his cheek.He kissed her hand holding his cheek and shook his head.

'Even I was,unna thaniya vittuten..but I came in search of you..',he was about to say but she paused him by keeping her palm on his lips.She shook her head and smiled at him.
'Podhum Arjun ey,we cannot change the past,but we could mend it by making our presence and future with love..you are the one who said that no sorries or worries but you are saying this again.

'Serii inime andha pecha edukkala..',he said and she smiled.
'Seri you go and change this..',he said and she went insider the washroom to change her clothes.
She changed into it and she could feel his fragrance around her.She felt he was around her.Just like the dress she wore.She blushed at her thoughts and went outside.

'Seri seri,pesi pesi nee sapdanumne marandhuta paaru..vaa vaa',she made him sit and fed him the breakfast.She made him to have the homemade remedy.

'Seri night lam nee olungaave thoongala,take a nap now',she said and he looked at her.
'Munchkin...',he whined and she looked at him raising her eyebrows.
'Enkooda paduthukuriya?',he asked and she smiled at him.

He laid down on the bed and she laid near him by hugging him.
'Okay ah?',she asked and he nodded.
'Ive dreamt of this alot,but now it was real!',he said and she chuckled.
'Enna dream?',she asked.

'Namma room,namma bed,adhula nee naan,ipdi katti pudichikitu..enna vitaa naan life la long kooda ipdi irupen..unkooda..',he said and she chuckled at him.
'Ne innum apdiye iruka,adhey Arjun ah,adhey maadhiri poetic ah pesitu,enna adhe maadhiri love pannite iruka..',she said.

'Ive promised you la...sethaalum maara maatennu..',he said and her eyes became moist.
She snuggled into him.

'Aama enna ava mela poi ivlo neram aagudhu?oru sound ahyu kaano', Pugazh asked.
'Therilaye..vidu avanga konjam thaniya irukattu..',Rakshan said and everyone nodded.

Pavi came there with a content smile on her face.
'Enna aachu Pavi?',Rakshan asked and Pavi sighed them to follow her.
They went to Arjun's room and saw both were peacefully sleeping in eachother's embrace.

Everyone smiled at them wholeheartedly.After along they both are sleeping peacefully.No worries in their faces,and for the very first time Arjun is sleeping without taking pills.

'Seri vaanga namma kelambalam..',Pavi whispered and they followed her.
They left the room by locking the door.

'Nee yen anga pona?',Rakshan asked.
'Arjun anna saptaana illaya nu paaka ponen, avan nalla saptu thoongite irukaan..',Pavi said and everyone smiled.
'Yepdiyo avanga rendu perum happy ah irundha seri..',Pugazh said.

'Romba kashtapattutaanga da rendu perum..they needed this and they need eachother.', Rakshan said and everyone nodded.

'Seri Pavi,vaa nee poi konja neram rest edu..', Pugazh took Pavi from there.
Rakshan's phone started ringing and it was from Saranya.

'Seri da..na pesitu varen..',Rakshan said and left from there.
'Hmm..ellaru avanga avanga aaloda irukaanga..Namakaga porandhava enga irukaaloo..', Sakthi sighed and walked from there.

Soon it was afternoon and Thara opened her eyes lazily.She saw him and found herself under his neck and his arms were around her waist protectively.She smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

He missed something,he missed the warmth,he opened his eyes and saw that she was missing.
He woke up from the bed and saw her who was arranging her dresses in the cupboard.

'Enna ma panra?',he asked.
'Pinna.. pondatti purushan room la dhana irukanum?',Thara asked and Arjun chuckled.
The word Pondatti made his heart do a summersault,yes she is his PONDATTI.

He went near her and hugged her from the back.
She turned to him and kissed her forehead.
Her phone started ringing like disturbing their moment.

'Iru Arjun ey..call varudhu..',she said and he whined like a child leaving her.
She attended the call and stood froze hearing the voice.

WHO'S PHONE CALL IS THAT?

TO BE CONTINUED...