Mr.Arjuneyyy!!!

Time rolled and Thara went down to have her dinner.She went down thinking of her Mr.Brown eyes and sat for dinner.

'Heyyy Thara dearr!',her mood from happy turned to irritation,when she heard Varun's voice.She just smiled in response and continued having her dinner.

'Enna ma? College mudiyuradhuku innum aaru maasam dhan irukaam..Unakum en paiyan Varun kum naanga engagement pannivecharlam nu irukom,kalyanam nee college mudichadhu pannikalam.', Saraswathi's brother Venu said.

'Uncle please! Enakunu dreams neraya iruku...Odane lam ennala kalyanam pannika mudiyaadhu...Yethana dhadava solradhu idha..adhuvu mukkiyam ah unga paiyan ah..Enna aanalum ennaala kalyanam pannika mudiyaadhu..So please enna aala vidunga!',Thara bursted into anger and went to her room without having her dinner.

She shut her room's door and sat on the bed with a thud.
'Cha..nimmadhi ngradhey illa indha veetla...',she thought and that's when her phone popped up a notification.

'Oi Munchkin ❤️
Good Night',the text made her mood swift in a second.She smiled and replied back.
'This guy...He is making my cheeks pain,I can't even stop my smile,when his thoughts cross..',she hitted her forehead and slept.

She woke up with his thoughts..She is gonna meet him again,she smiled and started getting ready.She is really excited to go to college today,just because of her Mr.Brown eyes!
She took her shower changed her outfit into a blue denim jacket and dark blue tee with Ivory colour pants.Thats when her phone again popped up a notification.

'Good Morning Munchkin❤️
Can't wait to meet you today...!', she  smiled and wished him back.She got down and took her scooter.

'Idho paaru kanna,Varun kooda poo illana car la po..Yen ipdi scooter la sutheetu iruka?',Rathinam asked.
'Do you have any problem with that?Na epdi venumnaalum pove..',she replied without even looking at him and drove her scooter to her college.

She was continously searching him..she was looking here and there when someone tapped her shoulder.
'Oi Munchkin...Ennadhana theditu iruka?',Arjun asked and Thara jerked.

He was standing beside her,he looked extremely handsome in his blue and white outift with coolers.

'Neeyaa?Unna yaaru thedura..Poo',she replied and hid her blush.
'Ipdi nee vekka padradha maraikanumnu endha avasiyam um illa...You are looking cute when you blush..And I feel proud,when Im the reason for it',he leaned and whispered in her ear.

She bit her cheeks to hide her blush and looked at him.
'Romba karpanai pannaadheenga Mr.Brown eyes,Poi vera vela irundhaa paarunga...Ivara paathu vekkapadraangalaam...Poo poo vera edhavadhu velai irundha paaru..',she said and started walking.

'Oi break la canteen ku vaa',he shouted.
'Mudiyaadhu...',she replied without turning back and continued walking.
'Nee varuvaa...naan wait pannuven!Bye Munchkin',he said and went to his class.

She entered her class with a biggest smile on her face and sat on her desk.
'Enna di..Ore sirippa iruku...?',Pavi asked and sat near her.
'Heyy..un anna namma college la dhana MBA panraanga?Unaku anga yaaraiyaavadhu 5'11 height la, handsome ah,white ah,brown eyes oda yaaraiyaavadhu theriyuma?',Thara asked.

'Yen annana pathi enkittaye kekkura..', Pavi thought and started laughing..
'Yen di sirikira?',Thara asked.
'Yaara pathi di pesitu iruka?Peru sollu',she said.
'Peru dhan di therila...',Thara sighed.

'Ivlo note panniruka peru therilaya?',Pavi asked and Thara explained the meeting with her Mr.Brown eyes.
'Ohh..apo madam um love panreenga?',Pavi asked.