Mr & Mrs

Soon the morning dawn..The most awaited day for everyone when these bride and groom were in confusion.
Gonna marry their ex!
Not exactly..
How will they become ex when they still hold eachother in their hearts.

He was woring a white shirt and dhoti like an ideal indian groom,he trimmed his beard and put a small strike of holy ash on his forehead.
Arjun was sitting infront of the mirror with an emotionless face and Rakshan was sitting beside him.
'Deii yen da ipdi iruka?',Rakshan asked.
'Yepdi?',he asked adjusting his hair.

'Ipdi ginger eaten monkey maadhiri',Rakshan said and Arjun glared him.
'Onnu illa pa..nee ready aagu..', Rakshan gulped and Pugazh joined them.

'Enna maapla ready ah?',Pugazh asked and Arjun replied in hum.
'Dei enna dhan da aachu ivanuku?',Pugazh asked and Rakshan shook his head in disbelief.
Pugazh huffed and threw his arm around Arjun's shoulders.

'Enna da?Tell us what is bothering you?', Rakshan asked.
'Indha naal ah nenachu naanga evlo kanavu kandrukom theriyum ah da..the most important day in our life..aana ipdi oru situation la nadakudhu...first Meenu kutty ku odambu seri ila..aduthu Thara..ava ennamo enna paathale moonja thirupikira...epdi da sandhosham ah iruka mudiyum... I'm not a robot macha,I too have emotions..',Arjun poured his words in one breath.

'We can understand da.. but Im sure this will be your life's turning point!Now you have her in your side and that's too forever... Convince her da',Pugazh said but Arjun was still upset.
'I guess,this is not the only thing running in your mind..', Rakshan said and looked at Arjun's teary eyes.

'What if she askes me for divorce?', Arjun asked and both of them looked at him with no answers.
'I know,she accepted this for Meenu kutty...but if once she became alright..will she ask me for divorce?', Arjun asked.

'Apdilam onnu aagadhu da.. stop your overthinking..',Pugazh said.
'Ila da..naan nenaikiradhu la thapillaye..she didn't beleive me da..but en divorce naala ava happy ah irupaana..I'll never think once da..',Arjun said and that's when Pavi entered the room.

Arjun quickly hid his tears and plastered a smile on his face.
'Anna ready ah?',Pavi asked.
'Unga annan dhana..',before Pugazh complete Arjun stamped his foot on Pugazh's.
'Ahh...',Pugazh shouted.

'Ennachu Pugazh?',Pavi asked.
'Onnu illa ma..kaal ah table la idichukiten..', Pugazh said caressing his foot.
'Aiyoo paathu Pugazh', Pavi said.

'Paathutu dhan chellam iruken',Pugazh said and winked at Pavi.Pavi blushed and both of them huffed seeing the love birds.
'Deii naa ava annan da...', Arjun said.

'Irundhutu podaa..',Pugazh said still sighting Pavi.
'Yedhu...',Arjun furrowed his eyebrows.
'Dei avan romantic mood ku poi kaal manineram aagudhu..yemma Pavi kootu poma avana..ingeye mulingeera poraan unnaiya..',Rakshan said and Pavi hitted his arm playfully.

'Rakshan...',Pavi glared at him.
'Kelambunga kelambunga..kaathu varattum..',Rakshan said.
'Pavi..Ahmm..Thara ready aagitala?',Arjun asked.

'Enna da?Paakama iruka mudiyalaiyoo konjaneram?',Pavi asked and Arjun chuckled rubbing his nape.
'Aagitaa aagitaa..neenga kelambunga ippo kooptruvaanga unna',Pavi saying this went out of the room.

Here,Thara was woring a white saree and she got ready like an ideal indian bride.She is also sitting infront of the mirror and looking into her face.

'This day..it would be the best if it was our oldtimes.But..
Im gonna marry a person whom I want to forget...aana yen kadavul ipdi pannirukaaru..

May be is he trying to say something.. Should I give him a chance?What if things turn worse again..What I'm doing is right or what?
What if he askes me for divorce?Oru naal aniku maadhiri ye enna vittutu poitaan na?...
Let's just go on with the flow..',Thara took a deep breath and composed herself.