Five

Battlefield, named existence, is a very fierce one, Do you know? Obviously you do. Humans are fighting with their ups and downs...simplest achievement is what they want to acquire. But unfortunately somewhere only Anger is leading the war that's why peace is dying. Hopes have become killed by way of the tension, someone is taking their closing breath in that battlefield, someone is guffawing out of joy after obtaining their needs, someone screaming at the top of their lungs, someone crying after getting defeat, oh and not to mention them who really took their own existence away by means of getting plenty of rejections, my dear all you may name them losers andddddddd,
Well, Over all you can say that, a huge turmoil is going on. Sigh*

The small town boys are too participating in it. Did they have a choice? Nope. Not at all. But if we get a particular overview of the battle then obviously Jeon Jeongguk is the one who is physically taking part of this battle and with him there always standing, his motivation, his power his everything Kim Taehyung to give him each requirements to make it victory.

How much of a lucky that person can be who has nothing but everything at the same time?

Indeed Jeon Jeongguk is the luckiest to have Chiku. And did I mention this part that, His chiku can be a wild cat sometimes who would bit the hell out of that person who ever dare to hurt his Hyungie. Very scar-

"GO AWAY....PEASANTS..."

A very scary cat- I me-an boy Shouted at the top of his lungs, to all of the boys who was punching His Kookie Hyung at the street without any reason.

"Wow look, Another poor dirt, comes here on the screen Ahahahah-"

But the stranger's Laughters merged out, instantly after getting an amusing Kick and a tight punch on his stomach...

"ITS CALLED SUPERMAN PUNCH YOU FISHPOTTY....DO YOU THINK I AM WEAK HAH...."

"Aaaaaaaa....what the hell HEY WHAT YOU ALL LOOKING AT!!! CATCH HIM...."

The slightly trembling stranger shouted at the other ones, who too seems like dozed off.

The other Boys immediately ran towards Taehyung to grab a hold but to flee away immediately like a hit movie scene, Because Our Taetae kicked them away in just one go.

"You dared to touch my Hyung hah Moron... Hah... fishpotty, You useless coward, basterd,"

Taehyung shouted while straddled over to a random stranger and Started to pull his hair out... and other one is just groaning...

"Chiku leave...

Jeongguk said worryingly ..

"NO...He dare to hurt you... how dare you FISHPOTTY...."

"Chiku leave please Its hurting, aaaahhhh..stoppp..."

Jeongguk said while tearing up.

'NO HYUNGIE He hurt yo-

CHIKUUUUUU-

.Stoppp.....
.
.....CHIKUUUU....

Chikuuuùuuuuuu...

A startled Boy sit up immediately from his deep yet not so deep sleep. And just looking here and there trying to understand the situation.

"Chiku what the hell... you were about to kill me by pulling my hair...aaaahhhh shit..."

A fully awakened Jeongguk complained while massaging his scalps.