Twenty🔞

🚫⚠️ In this chapter we will have some slight intense moments.
I know no one care actually 🤭 still thought to place the warning sign.

_______________________________________

It's not just the very next day, when Taehyung got the job. Oh no. It's been months. Taehyung is happy with his job and enjoying too. Jhope's family love the boy and adore too.

Both the boys are progressing with their lives. Jeongguk now is in his sophomore year. Jimin and he has also maintaining a balanced relationship. Well it had to be done anyway, because Min Suga had to come through them. That talkative person literally changed the duo's negligence towards each other and made them patch up. Oh yes The trio is in a good relationship.

About Jimin And Suga, well no. They are not any kind of love relationship. It's just that they just sometimes do hook ups without any emotional attachment. And both are happy with it.

Thankfully in other side too Jeongguk has still no idea about Taehyung's job. Which Taehyung is so glad about. He recently got his own scholarship money. And bliss can be seem through their eyes.

As a conclusion we can say that our small town boys are happy. Happy with their simple life, with eachother. And nothing should matter at this moment.

●●●●●

B

ack to present:

Heavy rainfalls are pouring outside. Thunderstorms can be heard in between too. There are cold outside. Such a perfect moment to feel the warmness of yourself with your loved ones under a warm blanket while cuddling. Such a perfect moment to sit on your rocking chair by a fire that crackles.
How romantic !!!

We-l-l cough* cough*

It's midnight 11 pm. Both the boys or lovers are inside of their tiny apartment snuggling to each other.

But Jeongguk's sleeps has long gone. here's something which is making him all awake. The reason is tempting but the feeling is worrisome.

Its been few weeks since his Chiku has been behaving different with him. It's like the other one is getting too much clingy to him. Although he is not complaining totally. Still his hormonal activity is not letting him to think normally. Taehyung has been getting too much intense with him. Always humps him while sleeping. Lot of wet dreams the other has been having.

Although Taehyung has hit his puberty a long back. Still the effects are on. That's what Jeongguk beliefs now. And makes it normal.

"H-yu-ung...."
Taehyung snuggles more to the other while humping his lower part faster.
Sucking over the other's bare chest time to time. Jeongguk always sleeps bare chest and it's his habit. Which never effected the other too.

Although Jeongguk feeling too hot and horny now. Still the worries over the other is making him stable. And he is willingly giving the other his body to do anything. He knows that Taehyung is younger and still trying to learn many thing with his life experiences.

But,

As an elder and his lover he has responsibilities too to make the other get into his sense. And he is bored of waiting now.

It's been the same anyway. Taehyung humps untill he gets his oragasm still in his dream then he gets into sleep, Leaving the other hard beside.

But today is different.

Taehyung is doing flips all over the bed giving the other slight heart attacks.

But suddenly the younger immediately pushed his left hand right into the other's pants and abruptly held the other's hard penis.