Sixteen

One month has passed,

Since

Jeongguk got the scholarship. He can't be more happier now. He thinks that this is their destiny, a blessing that the almighty God too even couldn't see their misery and thought to give it a try to help them. But the truth behind is darker, but he shouldn't know. And Taehyung is all aware of the fact that when the truth will come out Jeongguk will be sad more like devastated. But does it really matter for the younger boy? NO.

That's why Taehyung should be more careful with this. It's not that He is doing any crime. He is just too much protective to his Hyungie. As like him. When its come to his dreams his mind starts to function differently. He doesn't care about his own future, All he want to see his Hyung's beautiful job as he used to dream before.

Their life is again on track. No tension for money. But the younger one promised to his rent holder that he will pay their all money back. And now he can't step back from that promise. It's about his prestige more on his Hyungie's prestige. They can be poor but not any betrayer. He seriously needs to find a job as to only proof his worth.

♡♡♡

"CHIKUUUUUU.... WHERE DID YOU PLACE MY WHITE SHIRT???"

Jeongguk shouted from upstrais searching for his shirt. He is getting ready for Uni. While humming a song he is drying his wet hairs now.

"SEOND SELVE OF THE DRAWER. "
Taehyung shouted back from downstairs.

He is preparing breakfast for his Hyung containing two omelette and a glass of milk. Jeongguk prefers to eat this before leaving for University.

"GOT IT."
Jeongguk shouted.

A minute later:

"WHERE'S MY TIE CHIKUUU? THE BLUE ONE."

"HYUNGIE BLUE ONE IS IN LAUNDRY... WEAR THE RED ONE. ITS IN THE MINI BUSKET."

"Okayyyyyyyyy......GOT IT."

Ah these two tie's are really special for Jeongguk. Do You want to know why?

It's a gift from his Chiku. On his birthday. Which was a week before. That day was really special for both of them. They spent the whole day and night at their favorite place beneath the tree. The tree which was their first ever home after reaching Seoul.

The day was really special for them.

"How do I look Chiku?"
Jeongguk asked showing his Bunny teeth while squirming on his place like a teenager.

"Giggle* You was exactly wearing the same dress yesterday hyungie ...only the tie is changed."

Taehyung said giggling while placing the omelette with a glass of milk on their mini table, They use as dinning table.

"Yaaahhh Chikuuuu... You could have praise me."(pout)
Jeongguk whined while sitting on the chair.

"Oh really what should I praise then Handosome honk? Muscle Man? Teddy bear? Hulk?"

Taehyung asked while getting comfortable beside his Hyung.

Taehyung never eats by his own. Jeongguk always have to feed him. This moment is kind of a million dollar moment for Taehyung. He got pampered by his love. He needs nothing more to be precise.

"Everything was kind of a okok comment but Teddy bear? Like seriously Chiku?"
Jeongguk said with a defeated face. While placing a piece of omelette in the others mouth. Jeongguk is never been a fan of teddy bears. He just don't like the idea that his Chiku will buy something like that and start to hug them instead of him. It's a big No. He can't share his Chiku.