Thirty Three

Both the boy's are now hungrily eating each other's face, but unfortunately their this personal moment got interrupted by a clicking sound of a camera, making them jolted out from their laying posture. And there is standing Y/N holding her phone showing her satisfying smile, and beside her standing their maid with a very done face. Well for her this is not a new thing to witness. It has been always like this for her sigh*

"Hihi. You both please keep going. Hihi. I was just.... you know... umm doing nothing hihi..."
Y/n said again flashing an awkward smile.

"What are you doing here? And delete that photo right now."
Jeongguk said glaring while resetting his wrinkled clothes. Taehyung is a blushing mess now in front of the new guest. He can't believe that this beautiful day will be start with embarrassment for him. Sigh*

Y/n just shrugged her boss's question and threaten of course and immediately set her eyes on the blushing boy looking at his feet standing behind the other's bulky body.

"So you are Chiku? God knows how much can a person like this stu- cough* be lucky to have you. You are so beautiful."
She said making Taehyung's head snap towards her with a shock like how the hell she could dare to call him Chiku and where the hell she got to know about it. Is she a mafia agent or what?

"Don't. I told you to not call him Chiku, but Taehyung."
Jeongguk threatened making you gulp.

"Sowwy. So hii Ch- taehyung. I am Your Husband Jeon Jeongguk's best friend-

"From when did we became anyway?"

"Yaaaaahhh .. will you please at least let me finish my words.aishh."

Jeongguk scoffed.

"Chiku she is Y/n my personal assistant, Unfortunately"

"Hii."

Taehyung shyly said which make her immediately cooed.

"Hellow Taehyung. I am sorry for disturbing you on your very private session (naughty smile) anyway I actually have some work-

"But today is Hyungie's off day."
Taehyung said pouting. He can't just let the boy work today he just can't. It's their cuddle day.

"Ah it's not much work related actually I just wanted to handover-

"Hyungieeeeeee...
Taehyung bursted out crying...
"Hyungie you promised to take me to the zoo, I wanted to see my favourite tiger today huuuuuuu."

"Chiku what's wrong?(whisper) We never promised something"
Jeongguk asked making the boy straddle on his arm deep down he knows the boy is acting for gaining his attention. As his Hyungie is talking to a beautiful lady with a bit friendly manner. Now who will make understand this Taelous boy.

"Eye roll*(whisper) Chiku we will take a little bit time for a talk okay ? As we can't disappint her she came here all the way then there must be something urgent you know!!! Till then you go frashen up."

"(Whisper) Nuu I will sit here."
Taehyung said eyeing the girl from top to bottom then his own messed up self.

About Y/n she was waiting for that moment when anyone would atleast tell her to sit. But anyway she made herself comfortable on the sofa by herself.

"Chukle* She is engaged baby. No need to get jealous."
Jeongguk said making the boy blush more out of embarrassment.

"I didn't-

"Hihi I know I know she had her engagement Three days ago with a jackel guy you-

"Excuse me? His name is Jackson what the hell."
Y/n let out a disgusting sigh making the younger one giggle loudly.

"Awwwwwww you are sooo cute Taehyung."
With that she about to pinch his cheek but to hold by jeongguk with a glare.

"Haishshh..fineee."

"Now tell me why you here?"

"Bloody marry is planning to start a new construction near the Kowyi playground. She is starting this from next week-

"What the hell near the playground? Doesn't she know children's play there. No way I would allow that. And why she didn't talk with me about this I am her manager. Bullshit."

"She didnt tell you because she knew you gonna reject the idea. I luckily heard her discussion with a client today. And boom I am here to make you know about this. Tomorrow there she will drop the tender with all those builders and we will have to create a way to stop this thing."

"Shit.what an illeterate person."
Jeongguk sighed massaging his scalps.

And they are processing their ideas and conversation about how will they stop the new construction and so on.

Taehyung is just pouting all these time. All he wanted was his Hyungie for the day. But this lady had to spoil it.

"Hyungieeeeee..."
Taehyung whined while poking the other's chest with a pout

"Chiku one minute okay? We are almost done."

"Nuuu... I am hungry."

"Really? AUNT YON.. CAN YOU BRING-

"Hyungie."
Taehyung stands up from his seat startling with a defeated face startling the other.

"You can't just ignore me now all of a sudden."

"Chiku-

"All you do is work work and work. It seems like I am getting invisible to you day by day. If that is the case why don't you marry your works rather then me!!!"
With that Taehyung emergerd out from there leaving the confuse duo behind.

Well jeongguk was just talking or whatever his all attention was all on the cuddling boy all these time, sometimes giving smooches. Sometimes massaging his body. Even y/n was stunned to look at their bond. Still the dramatic boy couldn't get it. Sigh*

"Oh no. Did I do a huge crime coming here?"
Y/n asked with a sad tone.

"Yes. You could have just call me idiot now look what you did! Now I've to take a week off to console my chiku."

"Yaaahhh I thought to just call you but then, again bloody marry called me to her cabin. She gave me this to handover you."
Y/n placed a bag forward.

"What is this?"

"I don't know but I've a strong feeling it's a party suit."

"Party suit? Why she is giving me this?"

"Tomorrow Mr. Byun is coming. And he wants to threw a party for your new Placement celebration."

"Aishhh I hate office parties."

"I thought to handover this to you personally then again wanted to meet Taehyung too. Now you guys are going to call off your marriage only because of me(pout)-"

"Wait wait .what what.. Call off? Pffftttt Do you think our Relationship is that hollow? Ahahhahaha.."

"Yaaaahh how can you laugh at this moment. He just said that personally. Oh no what if he is packing his dresses now? Oh no I have watched such scenes in movies. It happens there go get him idiot-

"Yaaaah stop with your movie scenes. And about Chiku. Just wait a bit more minutes. You will know it why I am being so cool.hihi."

"What the-

"I said wait ... One. Two... Th-

"HYUNGIEEEEEEE...."
A crying boy comes running downstairs and immediately straddled on his lap.

"Chukle* Awwww my babyyy..."
Jeongguk said giving the other smooches all over his face.

"I missed you there."

"I knew it you will come to me."

"Yaaaaahhh meanie But you never came to me."

"I never come to you because I never left you Chiku. Just don't say something like this again hmm?"
Jeongguk said looking fondly to the other who just nod his head sniffing.

Again Y/n Is now all forgotten. GREATTTT.