Forty Three

When things change in your life, it either changes for better or for worse. In Taekook's perspective, The change can be anything but a better one.

Nothing is looking pleasant around Taehyung anymore. He is now kind of already accepted the reality. He is totally getting adjusted to his Hyungie's new mood swings now. If one moment Jeoongguk will spoil him with his love the other moment he will go numb like a dead leaf and behave like a lost body in a desert.

This is not that he didn't try. He tried every possible way to understand the situation. But it never ends like he want it to, which is with a perfect answer. But in the end, he gets nothing but those betrayed eyes of his fiance.

It's been one weak since the incident. Ana and Jin is now settled in their own life leaving them, but yeah not after giving the particular someone a long life lesson class.

Taehyung at first didn't want to accept the changing aura of his hyung. But a bit. He just belive the person a lot that he never for once again thought to even ask again about Lili too. Well technically he once tried to call her and talk but got a huge scolding from The elder and make him promise on his Hyungie's life that he won't talk to her. So he gave up.

He was happy that they are atleast together. He was already starting to belive that his hyung is just stressed and nothing. But then again, his heart got shattered that day,

Flashback:

"Hyungie, you came?" Taehyung giggled running towards his lover, then  holds the tired male's suitcase . It's past nine in the evening. Jeongguk just got back from his office.

Jeongguk smiled. Smiled? Like smiled? Taehyung is sequalling internally. Oh Gosh this is the first time in these days he is seeing the boy smiling at him.

"Did you eat chiku?" The elder asked loosening his tie.

"I-i no. I was waiting for you." Taehyung said blushing.

Well he had a different plan today anyway after dinner. He was even wearing his Hyungie's white big shirt with a panty under it. But for his disappointment the other didn't seems to notice. But it's okay!! Right? His Hyungie must be tired.

"Let's go eat then." The other stated.

"Hmm."

Taehyung tiptoed and about to kiss the other on his lips But Jeongguk moved away. Yes, His Hyungie. Didn't let him kiss this time.

"Hyu-

"I am tired Chiku, Shall I take a shower first! Hmm?" Jeongguk asked with pleading eyes more like it's like an excuse to get away from the situation.

With almost teary eyes Taehyung just nod looking at his feet. How can he even look at that person's eyes, who has no emotion for him at all right now?

With a small Thankyou, Jeongguk walks away, while murmuring inside of his mind,
"I want to kiss you too. But I can't... I can't.... I felt dirty doing so. I am sorry Chiku. I am sorry."

But oh boy, Who would tell him now that, his this stupid deed make the boy's heart to get shatter more, then it already was.

______________________________________

But one thing is clear that No matter how much rigid the reality is but Jeon Jeongguk never forget to give the other as much love he deserves. But The only shallow truth is that, There is no more skinships nowadays. It's just that verbal loves and nothing. Jeongguk always would make the other remember that he loves him and will love him till his last breath. And everything will be like before soon.