0.3

27/03/2021

@aimslec: miss sitting in shopping cart with tha boy @arthur_leclerc ❤️ pls can we do this again in Italy next week? 😂

❤️ @mickschumacher, @arthur_leclerc, @lorenzotl and 25.019 others liked this

@mickschumacher: cute 😍
-💬 @aimslec: stop it schums 🥰
@dennishauger: @arthur_leclerc look at you being such a little cutie 😍😂
-💬 @aimslec: no bullying the rookie here, Hauger 😂
@charles_lecerc: back in the days were both of you were still cute
@lance_stroll: so red always has been your color I see, I wonder how the dark green would look on you 😉
-💬 @aimslec: let's fine out tonight ☺️
—💬 @lance_stroll: sounds like a deal to me
—-💬 @charles_leclerc: excuse me, what th is happening here 🤨
@charlottesiine: cutiessss 🥰
@arthur_leclerc: yes yes yesss @lorenzotl can we pleaseeeeee 🥺🥺
-💬 @aimslec: pleaseeeeee best big brother ever 🥺🥺
—💬 @lorenzotl: we're so NOT gonna do this

————

The last minute of Q3 just started as Aimée was focused on the screen watching her brother sitting on the edge of her stool together with Mia. Both the girls were a bit nervous for Charles result as they hoped the Ferrari sf21 would be better than last two seasons.

Charles his car drive back in to the garage and got out. Aimée made het way over to her older brother and hugged him tight before he could even take his helmet off. Qualifying P4 was a great result and Aimée was happy for Charles having a great start of the season. "You did so great, Charles!" she told her brother and smiled at him as she let go of him. "Thank you, Aims. Thanks for being here with me, you're making it already so much easier for me." He said to her and took his helmet and stuff off.

Aimée smiled at what Charles told her and looked at him. "I'm very happy you believed in me that I would be good enough to be your manager, Charles. That means a lot to me." Charles smiled and nodded his head. "Of course, Aims. I have to go get changed for my Post quali interviews. Will you wait for me at the motorhome so we can go back to the hotel together?" He asked her and looked at her. Aimée grinned slightly and shook her head. "No, Lance is picking me up here and than  we'll go out on a little date." She told her brother and smiled at him.

Charles raised his eyebrow and sighed at his sister. He totally did not agree on her going on a date with Lance, as he didn't want his little sister to get hurt. Of course Charles knew that probably wouldn't be Lance his intention to hurt her in any kind of way but he just wanted to prevent that to happen. But he knew he couldn't stop Aimée from going on a date with the Canadian driver because he knew how stubborn his sister was.

"So you're going on a date, huh? You better don't leave before I tell him that if he breaks your heart I'll break him." Charles told his sister and smiled at her. "And call me if I need to pick you up, okay?" He asked. Aimée. Aimée chuckled as she looked at her brother. "I will Charles, but don't worry about it. Now go get changed and go to your interviews, sir." She said and smiled.