2.4

31/05/2021

@aimslec: AirPort Mick is my favorite Mick 🥰

❤️ @dennis_hauger, @pierregasly, @lorenzotl and 31.917 others liked this

@haasf1team: we'll see you in Baku! 🤩
@charles_leclerc: stop posting photos and keep walking 🤔
@pierregasly: you are so slooooow 😴
-💬 @aimslec: jealous much that you don't get the camera's attention? 👀😂
@charlottesiine: already missing you babe 🥺
@arthur_leclerc: enjoy Baku! 👌🏽
@mickschumacher: I thought racing Mick was your favorite Mick 😢
-💬 @aimslec: don't tell anyone buuut Mick Schumi are all my favorite Micks 🥰
@katerinaberezhna: what a great week with you in the beautiful Geneva! Thanks for letting me meet your friends 🥰
@elenaberrireal: such a gorgeous couple 😍 can't wait to see you this weekend! ❤️

————

Together with Charles and Pierre, Mick and Aimée were waiting for their luggage to appear on the carousel. Aimée looked at her brother and his friend and than back at Mick. "I can't wait to explore Baku with you." She whispered and wrapped her arms around his neck. Mick smiled at his girlfriend and kissed her lips softly. "And I can't wait to finally have all to myself without your brother near." He said softly and leaned his forehead against hers.

"Hey lovebirds, watch your luggage." Pierre said to the couple that totally forgot about their luggage. Aimée giggled and quickly ran up to carousel to grab her suitcase but before she could even reach it she fell down on the floor backwards. Charles and Mick both ran up to her while Pierre quickly grabbed her suitcase.

Charles quickly sat down on his knees to check up on his sister. "Aims.. are you okay?" He asked her worriedly. Aimée slowly nodded her head as she looked up at him. "I'm fine.. just a little dizzy, that's all." She told him and sat up slowly. Mick helped her up and looked at his girlfriend. "Just a bit dizzy that's all." Aimée said to reassure the boys. Mick examined her head and sighed softly. "I told you that you should've eaten something before we got here, babe." He said softly and softly kissed her forehead.

Aimée chuckled softly and looked at the German. "I know, I should've listened to you." She said and smiled at him. Charles looked at his sister still very worried, last time he saw his sister like that was when she'd passed out because she hadn't eaten for days. "Aimée you are still eating right?" He asked her as he really didn't want to lose his sister. Aimée smiled at Charles and nodded her head. "Of course, I'm in a good place mentality Charles." She said and tried to reassure him. "I just skipped breakfast because I was just very tired. I promise you I'm good." She said and quickly hugged him.

After they finally collected all their luggage the four of them made their ways to the car rental as all three boys would have a car for the weekend arranged by their teams. Mick and Aimée said goodbye to the other two drivers since they weren't staying at the same hotel and got in their car with all the luggage. Mick started the car and laid his hand on her thigh. "I think we should go see a doctor for you babe." He told her and smiled slightly