1.8

08/05/2021

@aimslec: always stealing babes hoodies 🥰

❤️ @nyckdevries, @pierregasly, @estebanocon and 28.719 others liked this

@charles_leclerc: pretty sure you were a Libra last time I checked 🤔
-💬 @aimlec: fuck u 🥰
@arthur_leclerc: get yourself a girlfriend that looks at you the way Aims looks at the waiter who's bringing her wine 😂
@dennis_hauger: what a coincidence, I happen to know someone who's an Aries 👀
-💬 @aimslec: get out of here Hauger
@mickschumacher: that hoodie is looking so good on you 😍
@marcusarmstrong: how cute 😍
-💬 @mickschumacher: she's not interested, Marcus.
@callum_ilott: 🥵😍
-💬 @mickschumacher: LEAVE.
💬 @aimslec: I think they are just messing with you babes 😂🥰
@charlottesiine: what a great photographer 🤩😂

————

The girls and Arthur had already left to the restaurant since both Mick and Charles had some team meetings so they would come together to the restaurant after their meeting. Carla looked at her friend and smiled widely. "So are you finally gonna tell us about mister Schumi and the fact that he stole your heart?" She asked Aimée. Aimée shrugged and blushed slightly. "I don't know, it just happened. He truly is the sweetest guy ever, he actually is very romantic as well and as you of course have noticed he's just as impulsive as I am." She said and chuckled. Charlotte smiled at her friend and nodded her head. "We're very glad he makes you happy Aims." She told her friend.

Aimée smiled at the two girls and than looked at Arthur. "So when you are two moving in together?" Arthur chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Carla's shoulder. "We've talked about it and we'll probably wait until Carla graduated." He spoke and smiled. "What about your house? You haven't shown us any pictures." Carla said and looked at Aimée. Aimée chuckled and shrugged. "An interior designer is currently decorating the house like we discussed so it will be ready when we get home. So I promise I'll send you pictures when it's ready!" She said and smiled. "God it's not even summer yet but I can't wait to decorate everything for Christmas." Arthur shook his head laughing as he knew how much Aimée loved the holiday season. She always went all out to decorate the house, the tree and even the presents.

Carla looked at her and smiled slightly. "What happened between you and the Canadian?" She asked randomly. Aimée raised her eyebrow as she looked at her brother's girlfriend. "Well uhm yeah Lance and I just didn't work. I think we were just too different." She said and shrugged. Arthur grinned and looked at her. "Just admit that you have a thing for Ferrari academy drivers." He said teasingly. Aimée chuckled and shook her head laughing. "I completely blame Jules for that." She said and smiled as she thought of back of him.

"Speaking of Ferrari academy drivers, look who finally arrived." Charlotte said as Charles and Mick walked in to the restaurant. The waiter walked them to the table and quickly winked at Aimée. Mick sat down next to her and noticed the boy watching Aimée while she was talking with her friends. "I'd like to have a sparkling water please." He said to the boy so he would stop staring at Aimée. The waiter looked at Mick quickly and raised his eyebrow for a second. "Of course. Anyone else?" He asked the others. Everyone ordered their drinks except from Aimée because her glass was still half full. "What about you, preciosa?" He asked Aimée and winked at her once again.

Mick rolled his eyes at the Spanish waiter and was done with the boy's behavior so he wrapped his arm around Aimée's shoulder and pulled her in to his chest as his kissed her head. "She's good." He said and looked at the waiter. "Right babe?" Aimée chuckled at Mick and smiled politely at the waiter. "He's right. I still have, thank you." She said to him. As the waiter left Mick shook his head and looked at Aimée. "Sorry for being a bit later, it was very busy on the way here." He explained and kissed her cheek. "Are you apologizing that you are late or because if you weren't late that waiter might not have been flirting with me?" Aimée asked him in a teasing tone and grinned. Mick chuckled softly and smiled at his girlfriend. "I really don't know what it is Aims, normally I'm never this jealous so I'm totally blaming you for that." He said as he poked her side.

Charlotte smiled at the interaction between the new couple in the little group and looked at Mick for a second. "So Mick, what made you fall for Aimée? And was Charles a bit nice for you when he found out?" She asked him. Aimée shook her head laughing at her friend and looked at Mick. "I'm so sorry but this will probably be going on the whole evening." She explained. Mick chuckled at both the girls works and smiled at Charlotte. "Well actually I had a crush on her since I first met her at VAR when she was there with Charles but I never had to confidence to go talk to her especially not with her big brother around her." He started to explain as he held Aimée. "But when Arthur joined Prema I finally convinced myself to go talk to her." He said continued. Aimée chuckled and looked at her boyfriend. "He actually thought I was dating Dan at that point." She shared with the others.

Charles quickly shook his head as he looks at Mick. "Never. I don't think I would ever let her date him." He said seriously. Aimée rolled her eyes as she looked at her brother. "If you even took the effort to actually get to know him, you would know how he really is and not listen to all these stupid rumors." She told him and sighed. "Dan is not as bad as everyone thinks he is." Arthur smiled slightly as he looked from Charles to Aimée. "We know Aims, Charles didn't mean it that way of course." Arthur nodded his head and looked at his menu. "So what are you gonna order?" He quickly asked to change the subject. Charles never really went along with Dan and if it was up to Charles, Aimée and him wouldn't even be friends. Charles always found Dan a bad influence for his sister.

The dinner was actually very nice. Good conversations, Charles sharing some funny and embarrassing stories about the twins and Carla and Charlotte absolutely adoring Mick and Aimée as a couple. The same waiter as earlier walked up to their table with the bill and looked at Aimée as he put it down in the middle of the table. "Soy mucho mejor que tu novio." He told her and winked. Aimée rolled her eyes at his words as she started to get annoyed at his constant flirting. "Listen closely. You are definitely not. And I'm getting sick of your rude behavior so please stop and save yourself a lot of trouble." Aimée started as she looked at him. "You are very lucky my boyfriend doesn't speak Spanish because he would've probably kicked your ass already." She said and kissed Mick's cheek. "You've got no chance, you never had." Charles than spoke and shrugged at the boy.

Mick did everything he could to stay calm at that moment and held up his creditcard. "And now I'd like to pay, please. So I can take my gorgeous girlfriend finally back to our hotelroom." He said calmly. The waiter didn't know what to say anymore and quickly let Mick pay for their dinner. After they had all walked out of the restaurant Charlotte looked at Aimée and smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked her friend. Aimée sighed softly and slowly nodded her head. "Yes I'm fine. It just bothered me that he kept being rude to Mick." She said as she held her boyfriends hand. "What did he say to you?" Carla asked her as Arthur wrapped his arm around her waist. Aimée sighed and looked at Mick for a second before looking back at Carla. "The douchebag claimed that he was way better than my boyfriend." Aimée explained.

Mick felt bad as he heard her words and it actually hurt him that another boy thought he was better for his girlfriend. "Well maybe he is right. Maybe I'm just not good enough for you." Mick said and sighed softly. Aimée raised her eyebrow and smiled at Mick. "Now it's your turn to listen closely Schumi. You are absolutely more to good enough. In my eyes you are perfect. Even Charles hasn't told you to stay away so I think even he knows that you are good enough for me Mick." She told him and grabbed his other hand as well so she was holding both now. "You are the only person in this world that's actually good enough and honestly I'm scared to ever loose you because you are my soulmate." She said and kissed him even though she knew her brothers were watching.