1.5

01/05/2021

@aimslec: happy boy because it's quali day 🤩

Tagged: @mickschumacher @haasf1team

❤️ @callum_ilott, @dennis_hauger, @oscarpiastri and 27.198 others liked this

@marcusarmstrong: our precious baby boy 🥺
@callum_ilott: such an adorable smile 😍
@dennis_hauger: omg I love you so much Mick, pls marry me 😭🥰
@ferrariacademydriver: what a cutie isn't he 😍
@haasf1team: smiley baby 🥺😍
@arthur_leclerc: I think I missed a note here 🙄
@mickschumacher: I really do hate you guys sometimes 😩
@mickschumacher: thanks for the picture Aims 😉
-💬 @aimslec: always! 🥰 now I can finally update my phones background 😜
—💬 @callum_ilott: @marcusarmstrong @dennis_hauger now we know who got him smiling like that 😏😍
—-💬 @mickschumacher: I think I'm going to kill you.

————

After Q1 Mick jumped out of his car and sighed softly. Aimée knew he was disappointed that he didn't make it in to Q2 after finishing fp3 on p15 and she walked up to him. "There's nothing to be disappointed about Mick! You gave it everything you had. I mean you still beat Nikita with almost half a second." She tried to cheer him up and hugged him. Mick smiled at her words and put his helmets and balaclava off. "Thanks Aims. You are amazing." He said and kissed her forehead. "Ahw look at the little lovebirds." Nikita said in and slightly annoyed tone. Both Mick and Aimée looked up at him and raise their eyebrow. Aimée felt Mick's fists clenched as he looked at his Russian teammate. "You are just an.." Mick started but Aimée cut him off. "Mick don't. Let him be, we only focus on the positive people around us remember?" She told him and smiled up at him. Aimée now looked over at Nikita and just sent him a friendly smile. "We'd appreciate it if you just let us be, Nikita. We treat you with respect and we hope to receive that back from you as well." She told him.

Nikita scowled at her and left the garage to go finish up his post quali interviews in the media pen. Mick chuckled and kissed her nose this time. "I'm sorry for my reaction, that wasn't very nice of me." Mick apologized to her. Aimée smiled at him and chuckled softly. "It's not your fault that his father couldn't buy him a girlfriend Mick. He's probably just a bit frustrated. Now go finish your interviews, I'll wait for you at the hospitality." Mick quickly followed his media girl to the media pen. Aimée watched him walk away and than made her way to the Haas hospitality as she didn't feel like going to watch her brother in his garage box. Aimée decided to sit outside on the terrace and took her laptop out of her bag.

Lance walked up to her followed by his pr girl for the weekend and looked at her. Aimée kept her eyes focused on her laptop as she was typing an email. "Can I help you, Lance?" She asked him without looking. Lance sighed and leaned against the table she was sitting at. "I just wanted to apologize." Lance said and hoped she would look at him. Aimée rolled her eyes as she looked up at the Canadian and crossed her arms over her chest. "Listen I appreciate that you want to apologize but I don't have time for your games right now, Lance. What you did hurt me, I can't just forgive you for that. Not this quickly." She said seriously. "Maybe I could never forgive but only time will tell." Lance sighed and nodded his head. "So we're officially over now?" He asked her. Aimée nodded her head in confirmation. "Yes Lance we're officially over. Even we were officially a real thing."