3.3

30/06/2021

@mickschumacher: a night full of spoiling my princess ❤️

❤️ @lorenzotl, @estebanocon, @dan_ticktum and 70.699 others liked this

@elenaberrireal: so cute! 🥺
@charles_leclerc: enjoy it together mate!
@sophromano: cuties 🥰
@maxverstappen1: looking good man!
@aimslec: you're making me cry 🥺🥺
@aimslec: thank you so much for all this, mick. I love you for ever ❤️
@dennis_hauger: enjoy babies! Can't wait to see you both again tomorrow! ❤️
-💬 @aimslec: we missed you a lot Den! ❤️
—💬 @dennis_hauger: I missed you two as well ❤️
@arthur_leclerc: thanks for treating her so well mate!
@lorenzotl: couldn't be more grateful for you for making Aims so happy and staying by her side through thick and thin ❤️

————

Aimée was in a video call with Günther since she didn't have the energy to go meet him face to face. "So I haven't talked about this with Mick yet but this is probably gonna be my last weekend as both Mick'a and Arthur's manager." She told him and sighed softly. She found it very difficult to give up her dream job but together with Sophia they decided it was the best for her health.

Günther nodded his head and smiled at the girl. "I totally understand, Aimée. We'll miss you in our pit box but we'll stay in contact. Thank you for all your help for both Mick and the team." He told her and looked up as he saw Mick appear in the screen behind Aimée. "I'll leave you two alone now so you can discuss this matter with Mick." He told the Monegasque.

Aimée looked behind her and saw Mick standing there. "Hey cutie." She said and quickly looked back at the screen. "Thank you Günther, I'll see you around during the weekend." She said and smiled. "Thank you for everything." She said and ended the call.

Mick looked at her and smiled. "You okay princess?" He asked her. Aimée slowly nodded her head and looked up at her boyfriend. "I just told Günter this will be my last weekend as your manager. Soph and I discussed it and I just really don't have the energy and you deserve someone who has their full focus on you." She told him and smiled slightly.

Mick sat down on his knees in front of her and laid his hands on her thighs. "That's a very strong decision and I know how hard it must've been but know I'm very proud of you princess." He said and kissed her lips gently.

Aimée smiled slightly against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thank you for believing in me, mister Schumi." She whispered and leaned her forehead against his. Mick smiled and looked at her. "And thank you for always being by my side my miss Leclerc." He told her.

Mick lifted her up and walked over to their bed. "Now let's have some us time." He said and laid her down gently. "I hope you have enough energy to have some diner together?" He asked her. Aimée blushed slightly as she saw that Mick had put candles and rose petals everywhere in their room. "This is the cutest thing anyone has ever done for me Mick." She said softly.

Aimée looked at him and smiled as she had tears in her eyes. "Thank you so much." She whispered and kissed him. Mick smiled and stroke her hair. "And after dinner I'll fill the bathtub and we can watch The princess switch one and two." He told her and looked at her.

Aimée quickly nodded her head and smiled widely. "I would really love too, Mick." She said and hugged him tightly. Mick chuckled at her reaction and held her against his chest. "You deserve nothing but the best my princess." He said and kissed her head. Aimée held on to him and rest her head against his chest. "Thank you." She whispered.

Mick smiled as he held her and sighed softly. "No Aims, thank you." He whispered back and got up again. "Come on let's eat something." He said and helped her up as well. Aimée smiled at him and put a grape in Mick's mouth. "I love you more than everything." She said and kissed his lips.

Mick chuckled against her lips and put a strawberry in her mouth after he broke their kiss. "You're the love of my life." He said and kissed her nose. Aimée giggled softly at him and looked at him. "I really wish we could grow old together, Mick." She told him and sighed softly. "But I'm also glad that you still have enough time to find someone else you'll grow old with. And if it feels good for you, don't hesitate to introduce her to our baby and both our families of course." She said and smiled.

Mick bit his lip as he wasn't really ready to think of finding a new girlfriend after Aimée would be gone but he knew Aimée just wanted to see him happy. He smiled slightly and nodded his head. "It will be hard but I promise that I'll do my best without you by my side." He said softly.

Aimée cupped his cheeks and shook her head. "I will always be by your side Mick. I promise you that I will always be there with you. Maybe you can't see me but I'll make sure you know I'm there." She said and kissed his forehead. Mick looked at his girlfriend and pulled her on his lap. "You are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me, Aims. You will always live in my heart." He told her.

Aimée smiled and put a cherry in his mouth. "Stop taking, you're gonna make me cry." She told him and sighed softly. Mick held her and looked up at him. "Are you feeling okay, princess?" He asked his girlfriend as he played with her hair. Aimée slowly shook her head and smiled slightly. "Not really but I want to enjoy this night with you and only you. No matter how shitty I feel." She whispered to him.

Mick sighed softly and looked at Aimée. "Please let me call Sophia if you're in pain.." He said softly and he watched his girlfriend. Aimée ran her hand through his hair and shook her head. "Let me enjoy this moment with you please. I can handle this pain." She said softly and looked at him. Mick watched her and nodded his head. "You wanna lay down and cuddle?" He asked her than.

Aimée quickly nodded her head and smiled as Mick laid them down on the bed together and pulled her in to his chest. "This is the most beautiful night ever, Mick. I know I say this every second of the day I spend with you but thank you for all this. You have no idea how much this means to me." She whispered and she slowly fell asleep on his chest.

Mick smiled slightly at her words and kissed the top of her head softly. "You have no idea how happy you make me with just your beautiful smile my princess. I hate that I'll have to give you away soon but I just wanna hold you and protect from this unfair world." He said softly as he held the sleeping girl tightly   "I will love you for ever. I promise we'll meet again, maybe not in this life but one day we will my princess and than I'll give you everything I can just to keep you near me."