☁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

"Every year this party's the same. Wanna get out of here with me?" ...

I hesitated for a second, thinking of what to say... I mean, who would apss a opportunity to go somewhere alone with AIDAN FRICKING GALLAGHER?? I internally let out a satisfied sigh, I glanced at him once again, smiling brightly, "I would love to." I gave him a lopsided smile, he took one of his hands out of hus pockets and held it out for me, "Let's go then, love." love... LOVE?? Come on this man has got to know what he's doing! My cheeks were as hot as hell at this point, I slipped my hand in his and our hands interlocked. He gave one last smile before turning around and basically sprinting to the exit, I tried to keep up but running in heels was real tricky.

My heels clacked on the sidewalk me and Aidan was walking on, our hands were still interlocked and it seemed like we were heading to the park, "Do you live around here?" he spoke up, I glanced at him briefly before focusing on the path again, "No, I'm just here for that party and to try and look for another acting gig." I replied while chuckling softly, "You live here though, right? What's it like here?" I asked curiously, I could talk to him for hours, he chuckled quietly before replying, "I do in fact live here. What I can tell is that the summers here are the hottest thing you could ever imagine, hell has got nothing on this place!" I laughed at his reply, I was about to say something before I realized where we were.

Here we stood, in front of the park, I smiled softly before stepping onto the grassy ground with Aidan, we walked a bit further until we reached the pond. That's when we stopped, we both turned to face each other and Aidan grabbed my other hand, now both are hands were interlocked and we were staring in each other's eyes, both our smiles getting wider by every passing second. "You look beautiful under the moonlight." Aidan breathed out, complimenting me, I gighled and looked to my side before looking back at his eyes, "You're too sweet, Aidan." I replied, I wanted to say more but I had no words, he was breath taking himself.

He then suddenly let go of my hands, turning around so his back faced me, I just kept staring, amused and interested in what he was going to do. He then started walking, I followed. Eventually we got to a hill, the view was indescribable, you could see the city, all the buildings and houses lights filled the area, Aidan then sat down by the hill. He turned around and smiled, patting the piece of ground next to him, indicating for me to take a seat. I sent a smile back and obeyed, so we sat watching the city, watching the cars pass by and some house's lights go off. I turned my head to glance at Aidan, seeing that he was already staring at me, I got flustered and turned back to the view, I heard him laugh a bit.

I raised my hand a bit to cover my flustered face before hearing a quiet thud next to me, I looked to my side to see Aidan laying on the ground, I mimicked him and now we both were laying down, we were looking at the stars together, "I'm glad we did this, I'm glad I chose you to hang out with me." Aidan started, I sent a small smile, looking over at him, "So did you just go eeny meeny meiny mo to choose someone?" I laughed quietly at my own joke, "Not exactly, I just picked the prettiest girl and hoped for the best." He spoke while changing his gaze back to the stars, my face was painted with shock, I was extremely flustered and gazed to the stars again, "It's been such a long time since I've seen the stars, thank you for bringing me here." I said, pretending to not be flustered or even hearing what he last said, "Yeah well, it's nice to just lay back and enjoy the simple things, it's terrible how someone could only appreciate it once they have nothing, people should always appreciate it." I nodded my head with a grin, "Humanity is a greedy race." he hummed in agreement.

Suddenly my phone went off so I sat up to rummage through my purse, Aidan sat up to in curiosity, I finally got my phone and checked it over, "Who is it?" Aidan asked, "It's my agent, Lydia, give me one moment, please." I said and Aidan nodded, I didn't change my position and answered the phone, "Y/N? Y/N! Where have you been? I have just gotten notice that you snuck out of the red carpet party! That was a really big party, I'm certain you could've met some directors there who could've given you a part!" Lydia's voice blasted in my ears, I slightly winced, seeing in the corner if my eyes that Aidan was looking at me worriedly, "I'm sorry Lydia, just... Just something happened and one thing led to another! I could always find a part somewhere else?" I spoke, trying to ease the situation, "Alright, Y/N. Just don't let this happen again! Focus on your career rather then other silly things, you're a adult now, only you are responsible for your actions." I signed, I was really being scolded right now wasn't I?? "Okay, thanks Lydia. We'll talk again, goodbye." "Goodbye, Y/N." She ended the call, Aidan just looked at me, "So... Was that your mom?" He asked with a smile, I laughed softly, "No! That was my agent, Lydia, she got a little pressed about me leaving the party so soon... I don't even know how she found out!" Aidan's smile faltered and he rubbed the back of his neck, "Oh... Sorry." he said while chuckling, "No, no. It's fine, It was my decision to leave too. I'm glad I did, I wouldn't want to miss this." I spoke, giving a reassuring smile.

"Holy shit, aren't I glad I met you..."