☁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Y/N, are you okay, love?"

Aidan asked, his voice was raspy and low, he placed his hand on my thigh, "Y-yeah. Uhm, what happened yesterday?" I asked, dropping my hands from my head and looking over to him, his eyes was closed, I tried to ignore the pain. I didn't want to make him worried.

"Nothing too bad. You just had a few to much drinks so we went home early, " he smiled softly as he was talking, "You were dancing on the tables, screaming out every element of the periodic table. On the way home you sang Britney Spears until you eventually passed out on the seat." he chuckled, I laughed in embarrassment. "You probably have a hangover, don't you?" he asked softly.

"Well, my head is pounding," I grunted, looking down at him, "I'm sorry I caused us to leave the party and embarrassed you." I said trailing off, gripping my head again with one of my hands, "You would never embarrass me." he said looking into my eyes, "Did I say anything weird yesterday?" I asked looking at him, "Yes actually." he said smirking, "Oh God, what?" I asked concerned.

"Rather not say." he chuckled, closing his eyes as he squeezed my thigh, I gasped slightly, "Aidan! Tell me, huh?" I said dazed, looking down at his hand on my thigh, "You said you love me, over and over again. It was like music in my ears, well until you broke into sobs. Between those sobs you softly said, ' We'll never be together, you're just leading me on, you don't really love me ' . " his eyes lingered on mine, watching my expressions change as he spoke, "Y/N. Are you upset with our relationship?" he asked, his smile dropping.

My brows furrowed, I can't believe I exposed myself like that. How embarrassing.

"What? Aidan, no. I love you, I really do. I..." my voice trailed off as I looked to my lap, "I just, I don't know. I feel like since we're not official this all feels fake. I mean, you can just date anyone at anytime and I just have to be okay with it, because we're not together." I spoke softly, sighing in disappointment. I was disappointed at myself, what if I made Aidan uncomfortable or feel weird because I said that?

"Y/N." he started, he sat up and moved closer to me. Grabbing my hand, "I'd never do that to you, you mean so much to me. I would do anything for you, I would give up everything for you. Y/N, do you want to be my girlfriend?" he said, we both looked at each others eyes, briefly looking around each others faces every now and then. "Yes please." I whispered as I leaned into him, hugging his body tight, taking in his scent as I closed my eyes. He hugged me back.

"So where's that hangover now?" he chuckled before pulling away, I totally forgot I had one. Just like that the spin rushed to my head again, I was so distracted by Aidan I totally didn't acknowledge my pain, "Ouch." I softly said as I winched.

He got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom, shorty I followed after him to see what he's doing. I followed him all the way to the kitchen, I sat at one of the stools at the counter and eyed him, seeing what he's up to.

He grabbed a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water he got from the fridge, he placed infront of me, "A good breakfast will make your hangover feel better." he said leaning on the counter, sending me a wink. I blushed and looked at the glass, picking it up to drink some of the water.

Aidan lifted himself up from the counter and went for the fridge again, gathering ingredients to make me breakfast, I smiled at his idea, he is so sweet. A few minutes later he put a bowl of oatmeal with fruits in front of me, he walked over to sit next to since he made his own. I decided to become vegan with him, it was for a good cause, saving the environment.

"Thanks, Aidan." I spoke, smiling to him. "No problem, love." Aidan softly said, picking up a spoon. "When's your birthday again?" he randomly asked, I faced him and only now realized I've never told him. "March 16th." ( just pretend it's ur date of birth or sumn lol ) I said, chewing some fruits.

"WHAT." he loudly exclaimed, taking me by surprise, "That's like a week away from now! " he finished, looking at me with wide eyes. I hadn't realized it actually, my birthday meant nothing to me, I didn't have friends to celebrate it with or anything. I didn't even like cake yet I got myself one every year just to feel some form of content. My mom would call me and say happy birthday, sure, but that's it. No one likes me.

"Oh." was all I managed to say, "Oh? What do you mean by that?" he asked softly. "I didn't realize my birthday was coming up, it's unimportant to me." I grunted as the words left my mouth,

"Well it's important to me."