☁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Okay."

I said quietly, I then pulled out my phone to distract myself from what just happened, once I opened it I saw the notification I got, my mother texted me.

I smiled faintly as I opened the message, only revealing a picture of herself and her cat, the caption saying, " We miss you! "

My expression faltered, I texted back, " I miss you too, mom. I'll call soon, xoxo. " then I shut my phone off, looking to my side again.

Finally the car came to a stop infront a big house, there were plenty of cars parked near it and loud music could clearly be heard from outside. A wave of anxiety brushed over me as I stared at the building, quickly being pulled out of my trance as I heard something click and a cold gush of wind over me.

Aidan opened the door for me from outside, he's quite slick isn't he. My eyebrows furrowed as I stared up at him, he smiled and held out his hand, waiting for me to grab it.

I grabbed it quickly as we got out together. We walked closer to the building, hand in hand. We stopped in front if the door, he turned over to me, "Are you cold?" he asked, concern washed over his face. "No, I'm quite alright." I replied, he nodded and opened the door, figuring it would be no use to press the doorbell or knock because of the loud music.

As we stepped inside I immediately started regretting even coming, I looked over to Aidan, he seemed unfazed, he was probably used to seeing huge amounts of people at one place. We walked around until I stopped, he stopped with me and looked down at me, "Aidan?" I said loudly over the noise, he nodded his head, gesturing for me to continue, "Please stay with me by all times!" I spoke loudly, I was scared. Scared to be alone here, Aidan is the only person in this whole area who I know personally. He laughed quietly and leaned to my ear, "Don't worry, I won't be leaving your side anytime. " he whispered, I shivered as I looked over to him, he smirked as he went back to his regular position, walking around again.

We roamed around the are, entering various other rooms as we did this, I guess Aidan's guess of who all these people were was as good as mine. That's until we stumbled inside the kitchen, lightly bumbing into people by accident.

Behind the counter a familiar figure stood, her small frame pointed to a girl, they were talking. This is her, Lizzy Greene. Aidan and I stopped at the counter, "Hey Liz!" Aidan shouted, getting her attention, he smirked, "Aidan!- Y/N!! You two made it!" she shouted as she made her way around the counter, stopping in front of us, "Oh my- Y/N! You look amazing!! Honestly I expected Aidan to not fit the brief." she said laughing softly, she then pulled me in a tight hug, "Oh!- Thank you Lizzie. You look great as well!!" I said, laughing awkwardly.

We then parted, she wore bootlegged jeans with colorful painted flowers on them, a neon green crop tank top and colorful hairbands, butterfly clips in her hair. "Thank you, Y/N! You're so sweet." she smiled, her body then turned to the counter behind her, "Booze?"

I winched as I opened my eyes, the bright light beaming though the window shades into my eyes. My body shuffled a bit, now sitting up. I rubbed my eyes as I looked around, I was in Aidan's room, I looked to my side to see him sleeping peacefully, I smiled to myself.

What happened yesterday? I mean, it couldn't be anything lewd since Aidan was wearing pajamas and so was I- But I don't remember putting on pajamas? I remember going to Lizzy Greenes party. My face scrunched up, confused I thought it over. While I was thinking a excruciating pain brewed in my head, I grabbed my head instantly, groaning softly.

I felt Aidan shuffling around the bed next to me but I didn't react, I was too focused on the pain that was stinging through out my head.

"Y/N, are you okay, love?"