☁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"I hope you don't mind that I brought Michelle with me."

Michelle, who the FUCK is Michelle?? When did this character get inserted to this story?? She was really out of place honestly, like Aidan was here to pick me up, we were supposed to have a romantic reunion thingy! Ugh this really pissed me off, right then I faked a pretty convincing smile, "Not at all. Friend of yours?"

I asked softly even though I was fuming internally, I didn't mind that he hanged out with women but did he really have to bring her on our special day?? "Oh, sure. I mean she's my niece." OH, OFCOURSE. My cheeks instantly heated up in embarrassment, why was I so jealous?

She then held her hand out in front me, a kind smile was plastered on her face. "It's nice to meet you, Y/N. Aidan told me all about you! He wouldn't shut up actually." she said giggling, Aidan's eyes widened as he looked away, a blushing mess, I granbed her hand and smiled genuinely, "It's nice to meet you too, Michelle! I actually didn't even know he had a niece." I spoke kindly as our hands parted, she glared at him as I looked his way, he looked nervous some what, "Wow, didn't even tell your own girlfriend about the rest of your family?" she said, pretending to be hurt as she rolled her eyes playfully, I laughed slightly, then I realized what she had called me.

His girlfriend.

My ears became fuzzy as I was stuck in my thoughts, I couldn't hear their conversation, just my personal thinkings. Aidan and I never made it official, we were more like friends with benefits. My brows furrowed at this, I mean it was his choice and I respected that but it kinda hurted. He could go be with any girl and it would be okay because we're not dating. We're just really good friends who are inlove with eachother. Maybe he didn't even like me back and just pretended he was, for my sake?

"Y/N? Y/N, let's go." A tug on my arm made my thoughts disappear, bringing me back to reality, they're walking to the car, Aidan holding my arm and Michelle carrying some of my bags, I sighed as we got to the car in a blink of a eye. We placed my luggage at the back, Aidan then led me to the front door of the vehicle, that means Michelle would sit at the back, lol.

Throughout the whole ride Aidan asked me how it went, if I was safe and if I was eating correctly, even though he called me everyday and asked the same thing.

"I missed you a lot, Y/N." Aidan said whilst he stared at the road, "I missed you too, Aidan. A lot." I didn't really want to be cheesy just yet, Michelle was still at the back so I bet she already felt like a third wheel, I turned my body to face the back of the vehicle, facing Michelle, "Thanks for keeping Aidan company, I can't believe that he didn't tell me about you coming on our calls." I started, she glared daggers at the back of Aidan's head, "Typical." she scoffed, I laughed softly, "It's nothing really, I actually came with my parents to visit his parents, then he came over at his parents house this morning and asked if I'd like to come to the airport to pick you up." oh? That begs my question, why hasn't he introduced me to his parents?

"I see." I replied, returning to my original position, staring at each car passing by, wondering where they're going. The car ride was terribly silent, at the corner of my eye I saw Aidan's hand snake its way towards the radio, putting it on like he always does.

The vehicle stopped abruptly in front of a unfamiliar house. Where are we? The engine turned off as Aidan climbed out, Michelle doing the same. Aidan opened my door, I thanked him as I got out. He then held my hand as we made our way to the front door, Michelle following behind.

He opened the door as if it was his own house. Shouldn't he have knocked or something? My face expressed confusion as the three of us went inside, a certain scent filled my nose, someone was making pie! We walked in the halls, I started looking around the halls, looking at the walls, both sides had picture frames on them. I tried to study them whilst keeping up with Michelle and Aidan's pace.

These were pictures of a young boy. Some had pictures of the boy and what I could only assume to be his parents. Wait... This boy was Aidan. It then clicked we were at Aidan's parents house, I smiled softly as we entered a room in the house. The kitchen.

A woman stood behind a counter, her back faced us, she was busy at the oven.

"Hey mom, we're back."