Chapter 10

Daisy's P.O.V

"So what's your first impression on this Theo guy and his friends?" Sophia asks, clearly bitter that she's the only one that hasn't met him or any of his friends.

It's been a couple of days since uni started and we all decided to come grab some coffee today that the weather is nice. So here we are sitting outside a lovely coffee shop across from a museum.

I brush the strands of hair that keep falling in my face behind my ears before leaning back on my chair, getting more comfortable.

"I think we're going to be such great friends because he's the type that I can party and have fun with but also have deep conversations with, which is what I look for in a friendship with someone," I say, fixing the lapels of my sage green crop blazer.

"He's smoking hot," Abi says.

"He looks like such a badass," I say, agreeing with Abi's comment.

"Yeah, he seems like a cool, layback, fun guy and his friends were all very funny," she goes on to say.

"But he can become annoying when he is bored," I say making Abi and Emma chuckle as they both know why I said that.

"And despite us all meeting that very same night, we had such a good time," Jullian says, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, we were all bouncing off of each other so effortlessly as if we've been friends for like a year or something," Caleb says, as I brush some leftover doughnut crust off my straight leg denim jeans.

"I feel so jealous now for not coming. I have such high standards for all of them thanks to what you guys just said," Sophia says, before taking a sip of her coffee.

"You know Daisy now that I think about it, if you two got together you will be the hottest couple," Abi says, to me out of the blue.

"I'll take the compliment," I say.

I mean Theo does seem like a lovely guy and maybe if I had met him at a different time I would've given it a shot if I felt like it.

"Does that mean that you see him as a potential love interest?" Emma asks, sounding excited.

"Nope," I say smiling.

"But why?" Abi asks.

"First of all, I've only known him for two weeks, they're still so much to learn about each other and second, I'm not ready for a relationship and it's not because I'm not over George yet but because I don't feel ready to start dating again," I say, crossing my other leg over the other.

"That's fair enough," Julian says.

"I don't think Daisy and Theo would've last together. They're too similar to work out on a romantic level, that's what I think at least from the little that I saw him," Caleb says, making Abi raise her eyebrow.

"Bitch please, you're just jealous that they would have looked like the hottest celebrity type couple in the whole city," Abi says, using gestures to accentuate her words.

"Well, that as well. I can't deny that, sorry Daisy you can't have all the spotlight," Caleb says, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"You guys don't start with the dramatics again please," Julian says, resting his forehead on his hand.

"Okay, we won't," Abi says surprisingly.

"You won't?" Julian asks, sitting straight again.

"Yeah, because uh, when we were speaking about exes you know," Abi starts mumbling.