Chapter - 1

Hello, Salam, Namaskar my bestest buddies from yours loving Kajal😉

I'm again back with a bang and another love story.

Enjoy the Shubharambh or delighted start of my story's first chapter.

Happiest Reading😊

*****
St.Mary's hostel
Darjeeling.... 10:30 am

Kajal was packing her luggage in a hurry when her phone ringed. She picked it.

"Kajal where are you now..... Have you packed everything properly...... Did you have breakfast"...... Mrs. Meera asked on phone.

" Mummy .....mummy... Chill... Yes I've eaten and my luggage is also ready... Why you're so tensed there's still time left in my flight ".... Kajal said

" What to do beta.. Bachhi ho na... Islie darr lagta hai"... Mrs. Meera said worriedly.
(You're kid.. That's why we are tensed)

"Uggghh Mummy for God sake I'm not a kid I'm gonna turned 19 after two days"..... Kajal said with a scowl.

" Hmm.... I know everything but you'll always remain a kid for all of us...now stop talking and come fast".... Mrs. Meera said.

"Yeah.... Mummy I'm so excited to meet my new jiju..... I've heard that he's very hot".... Kajal said grinning.

" Chupp.... Ese bolte hai bado ke bare me...... Tu ghar aa tujhe batati hu".... Mrs. Meera warned her and disconnected the call.
(Shut up don't say like this about elders... You come home.. I'll teach you a lesson)

Kajal kept the phone in her purse smilingly and made her way to the airport.

Kajal was the younger daughter of Mr. &Mrs.Srivastava.... The Apple of the eye of the entire family. She was studing in Darjeeling Boarding School. Now she's coming back to her home for her elder sister's engagement. She is having her birthday on the same day

******

The moment Kajal's plane landed and she saw her family.... Her elder sister Panchhi  hugged her tightly.

"Chhoti.....i missed you so much....How are you dear??.. Panchhi asked hugging her.

" I missed you too...Now I'm ok di".... Kajal said and pulled out of the hug to embrace her mother.

Mrs. Meera hugged her daughter tightly and kissed her forehead and said, "sorry beta... Your papa can't make it today because.....

" Because he is in a meeting... Right Mummy ".... Kajal completed her line.

Kajal sniggered and said, " Why will he come Mummy... Obviously.... Coming here will never gave him anything.

"Kajal.... Mind your tongue before I slap you hard... Is this the way to talk about your father"..... Mrs. Meera scolded her furiously.

When Panchhi observe that the matter is getting serious she said, " Mummy let's go home.... Chhoti must be tired and hungry.. ... Chhoti I've made your favorite brownies today "

Kajal's face immediately glowed by the name of brownies..... She is a big foodie but still lean.

*******

After having a stomach full  of lunch and brownies Kajal was laying on her sister's bed and panchhi was moving her fingers in her hairs when Kajal asked, "Achha di..... What about your California fashion hunt contest..... They didn't replied yet???