Chapter - 48

Hello, Salaam, Namaste my starry ⭐⭐⭐⭐ buddies🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

A very very sorry😋😋 for being this much late, actually this...year ending office work just sucks....

I've been exhausted this whole week, they even make us work on Sunday too.

Can you all believe, 🥵🥵🥵🥵

So, now ....late but finally I'm back with the most awaited chapter of yours favourite story😁😁😁😁😁

Enjoy your story to the fullest and cast your votes to the fullest 🤣🤣

Happy Reading☺☺☺

*****
In the previous chapter, we've seen the beautiful surprise and the enchanting proposal of Raj. Finally, he came out of his shell and pour his heart in front of his teen wife.
Finally, Kajal got her dream proposal and make him burn for her. Mr. Mathur is very happy as both his daughters got married on the same altar.
So,...... Hamari kahani me sab kuch happy happy ho gya.... Ab happy ho gya matlab ending bhi hogi......
To kyu na is ending ko aur khubsurat aur yaadgaar banaa de😇😇😇😇

Let's see how....

Now Present.......

The moment panditji announced them as man and wife, Steve kissed Panchhi's cheek hardly making her crimson red.

Everyone was stunned on his act including Panchhi.

Mr. Rogers glared him hard for which he said, "Dad, please dont give me that look.... The hell we're in Paris!!!!

Mr. Mathur 's huge laughter broke the silence over there and everybody joined him.

Hugging his wife Mr. Mathur said, " Good job son, you're on your father in laws footprints!!!!

All the women of the family gasped audibly and started laughing. Mrs. Mathur covered her face in shyness on her husband's comment.

Kajal's eyes were filled with tears after watching the happiness everywhere and it's all because of one person...... Her husband!!!!

*****

After all the rituals were over, the lovely couples were off to their bedrooms.

Raj, being his own self knocked the door, before entering inside .

Author : Are you serious🤔
Raj : No, I'm Raj!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

The moment he went inside and closed the door, he became shocked to see the beautifully decorated bed, petals of red roses were spreading along with scented candles on the side table.

But, that's not the reason of him been shock, it's actually the empty bed that shocked him more.

Where's his wife????
Raj was also asking the same question in his mind when two hands hugged him from behind.

He smiled and removed her hands from his chest and turned around, Kajal hugged him tightly the next moment he turned.

"Thank you Raj... Thank you so much!!! Kajal was chanting this again and again.

Frowning on her words, Raj pulled out from the hug and asked, " Thank you!!! For what??

Taking his hand in hers Kajal smiled and said, "For coming in my life!!!!
For giving me the world..... For being my first and last love!!!

This time, she sat on her knees and started, "You're that husband , which is the dream of every girl... But the beautiful truth of my life!!!!

You don't just call me doll, but actually makes me feel like one,the way you take care of me, the way you remember each and every basic thing about me......Every single things shows your immense love.. ..
I loved you from a since now, but do you know one thing......
I've fallen more now for this new Raj....