Chapter - 11

Hey Friends Hi.....☺☺☺☺
As I promised ....I came back with the next chapter

We saw in the last chapter that Dadibua planned something to live up the relationship of Raj and Kajal.
Let's see how she will handle Kajal and her almost dead marriage life.

Happy Reading☺☺☺

******

After coming back to her room Kajal throw away her luggage to a corner and jumped on her bed with a huge smile. She hugged her pillows tightly and said, "My room,my paradise .... I missed you so much....

After having her cozy time and resting for a while, she got downstairs to eat her dinner.

*****

" Wow Mummy !!!Chilli Chicken.,Fried rice and Sweet curd... I love you"... Kajal exclaimed with twinkling eyes when she found all her favorite foods.
Tasty food can always madeup  her mood

Dadibua and Mrs. Mathur smiled on her excitement.

Suddenly Kajal started looking everywhere in the entire dining hall as she's searching someone. She asked, "Mummy .... Where's Papa??

Though she's not in talking terms with her father but still she can't ignore his absence.

Suddenly Mrs. Mathur got panic on her question and stammered, " Woh.. Beta.. Tumare Papa.. Woh... A.. Actually....

Kajal was looking at her with a skeptical way when dadibua intruded, "what's wrong Meera.... Tell her na... Dear, Your dad went to Puna..

" Another business trip... And here I silly thought that he'll stay to meet me".... Kajal said sarcastically.

Dadibua looked at Mrs. Mathur and assured her by blinking her eyes that everything s okay.

*****

Post dinner Mrs. Mathur went to kajal's room and saw her roaming and dancing in her whole room with her headphones onn.

She saw her mother and stopped the music and asked, "yes.. Mummy... You wanna say something.

Mrs. Mathur sat on her bed and said with a complete serious expression, "Yes... Come and sit here.

Kajal figured that something is wrong so she sat quietly.

Mrs. Mathur folded her hands in front and ask, " What's your name???

Kajal looked at her confused and said, "Mummy you're my mother and you're asking me my name"

"Answer what you have been asked"... Said Mrs. Mathur firmly.

Kajal sighed and said, " Kajal Ramesh Mathur "

Mrs. Mathur smirked and pointing her index finger towards Kajal, she said, "There you are....
My dearest daughter... I think your memory got a bit weak... Have you forgot that you're no longer Kajal Ramesh Mathur.... But actually you've turned Mrs. Kajal Raj Saxena before 3 months only.... You're married woman now"Mrs.Mathur said it in a single breath while glaring her daughter angrily.

Mrs. Mathur than started pointing her full appearance. She said, "Yeh ek suhagan ka roop hota hai...haan??.....

Badan par sari nahi... Gale me mangalsutra nahi, maang me sindoor nahi.... Tumhe dekh kar koi keh hi nhi sakta ki tumari shadi ho chuki hai"
( is this an appearance of a married woman. No sari, no Vermillion, no nuptial chain , Who'll say you're married)