Chapter - 29

Hello, Salaam Namaskar my starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩from yours loving Kajal🤗...

I'm very sorry for this late update.... 😖

This chapter is dedicated to all my bestest readers, ☺☺☺☺

Happy Reading ☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen that Raj has also started falling for his teen wife. Though his mind was reminding him again and again that he's not made for love but his teen wife's affection and love was pulling him towards herself again and again.

In the last chapter Kajal kissed Raj, but he didn't kissed her back.... this broke her heart because she felt rejected, but later thought about it and went to talk to him.... But there, she saw something very unexpected... I mean something very unexpected that literally broke her apart...

But what did she saw.... Let's see

Now... Present....

Kajal was standing frozen on the threshold after watching the scenario.

In front of her Raj and Panchhi (Kajal's elder sister/Raj's ex fience) are hugging each other.

Tears were constantly flowing from her eyes.... So... It's the real truth!!!
He still love my sister!!!
that's why he didn't reciprocate my feelings ever.... Kajal thought.

"How can you expect him to love you Kajal.... You've insulted him every time... You're not worth of his love and today... Karma showed you, your real place"... Said her subconscious mind.

A loud son escaped her mouth, Raj looked towards her and pulled out of Panchhi.

" Chhoti.!!! Kajal!!! Both Raj and Panchhi called her but Kajal ran outside the house covering her mouth to stop her sobs.

She started her scooty and went to Mathur house.

"Oh... No!! Raj she saw us like this... Now what" Panchhi asked in panic.

Raj sighed heavily shaking his head and said, "Relax... I'll handle her... She's very upset now let her stay alone for a while... She must be going to Mummy!! I'll go and talk to her in the evening"

Panchhi left after that.

Mathur House....

Kajal went inside her house and ran straight upstairs to her room.

Inspite of this,Mrs. Meera didn't failed to notice her tear striken face. She ran towards her room and knocked. She said, "Doll.... What happened!!! Why are you crying baby??

" Mummy please!!! Leave me alone for an hour.... Please!!! Kajal said with a heavy voice from inside.

Exactly after an hour, she knocked again and this time Kajal opened the door. She hugged her mother tightly .

"Doll... What happened!! Mrs. Meera asked worriedly.

Kajal sniffed and said, " Mummy... Woh ... Aaj!!!........ Kajal was shocked to find the person behind her mother.

Let the suspense stay here😏.... It's action time now😉

4:30 pm
Raj's house....

Raj was taking his car keys after putting his phone in coat. He's going to Mathur Mansion to take his wife.

Raj chuckled sadly watching his big but empty house and said, "My little butterfly!!! Just three hours of her absence and this house is already looking dead!!!!
And me....???