Chapter - 3

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar to all my bestest buddies and sweetest readers.. 😊

Thanks a lot for a great response on my new story. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Today I'm back with the most thrilling chapter ever..... 😱😮😮😮😮

You're really gonna bite your fingers after reading it...

So.... Enjoy your story

Happy Reading ☺

******

Kajal was enjoying her college life with full swing. She got another sister in Kavya. Kavya was also so sweet like Karan.

New place, new friends and not to forget new crush. Her college life is just running like the nostalgic era of 90s.

****

Kavya was waiting for Kajal in the canteen when Kajal appeared with her million dollars smile.

"Kaju.... I know you have a beautiful smile... But don't you think that smiling without reason will show you fully insane... whereas half you're already".... Kavya said mocking.

" Tadaaa... Kajal said by showing her a cover file happily.

"What is it??.... Asked Kavya Skeptically.

" See yourself "..... Kajal said with a smirk.

Kavya shook her head on her James Bond style dialogue delivery.

It's also one of the quality of Kajal. She's crazy about movies and always delivers dialogue in some situation.

Kavya opened the file and her eyes become saucer wide. She asked her grinning, " 1st sem  guess  paper... From where did you got it... No coaching Institute has it still now"

Kajal pulled her invisible collar and answered smilingly, "Rocky....

The moment Kavya heard Rocky's name her smile vanished.

She said worriedly, " You again talked to him.... Uff kajal I've told you thousand times... STAY. AWAY. FROM. HIM.
Ok... Maybe he's not that Rocky about whom bhaiya warned me.. But why is he so much chivalrous with you huh"... I'm telling you I'm not getting good vibes from him"

Kajal huffed and said, "hey relax.... He just wanna help me yaar.... He's good guy...... Stop thinking too much okay" Kajal kept her palm on kavya's arm to calm her.

"She's not gonna listen to me" Kavya thought shaking her head and look otherways.

Kajal again broke the ice between them and said, "okay leave all this... from tomorrow Di's marriage functions are starting. And I've talked to aunty that you're gonna stay with us from tomorrow..... We will have a lot of fun bestie" Kajal stand and hugged kavya tightly.

Kavya smiled whole heartedly on her sweet gesture.

"You know what... You're an enchanter.. Nobody can stay angry from you for long.. You're too sweet to avoid" Kavya said pinching her cheeks and hugged her back.

*****

Kajal had enjoyed to her full with her bestie on her sister's wedding.
But Panchhi seems lost all the time.

Kajal noticed it but she thought that may be she's sad because she's leaving her house.

Nobody ever sensed the storm that was roaming inside Panchhi.