- 07

"Sister, you have a phone call" my brother say as he saw something is vibrating inside my pocket that i didn't noticed. Taking it out, my brother approached me as he look at my phone screen. An unknown number messaged me.

'If you don't come here, your precious things would be gone'

A location was sent. Tapping it, it lead to an empty hall. Suddenly, the messenger send me a picture. Looking at it, my whole body trembled like crazy.

A picture of ayano been tied and her body have a lot of bruised. Without thinking twice, i sprinted toward the destination that had been sent to me "sister, wait-!" My brother seems to stop me but no. No, i won't stop running toward that place. Not when my only friend had rescued me from ending my own life

Arriving there, i won't stop panting and wheezing. Opening the door, my eyes widen upon seeing a lot of male were filling the whole hall with a lot of weapon inside their grip such as bat, metal rod. What scare me the most was hanma shuji. He's there while holding a gun.

Why he's here-?

"Hanma-!" I shout as i try to look at ayano without being hurt nor sad. Her gaze dart to mine, as she let out an airy laugh that are weak enough. Clearly like a day that she would break anytime soon if no one ever save her from there. When i take a step forward, a blond that have taned skin step in front of me, blocking my way. "Out of the way"

Suddenly, his finger move as if he's giving some signal toward hanma and he pulled the trigger. Loud sound echoed throughout the hall as the bullet pierced through the floor right in front of ayano. She scream a little and i couldn't described what kind of feeling that i have at that time.

"I'm kisaki tetta. An only human that hanma would obey to" hanma lit up his cigarette as he crouch down in front of ayano. "So-?" Kisaki push me harshly, making me land on the floor. Suddenly, a rope tied on both of my wrist

"What are you doing-?!" I shout as i try to loosen the rope even though i know it's futile. "Right here right now. I want him to show me how loyal could he be" kisaki spoke as he crouch down on my level as he smirk "by ordering him to shoot that browned girl"

No

No

No

"NO, PLEASE NOT HER-! SHOOT ME INSTEAD-! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, KISAKI-!!" I screamed on top of my lungs until i felt like my lungs is gone. Like i just cut my own throat with a knife just to stop this nightmare.

Please, somebody stop this

"shoot me" the familiar voice said behind me, it's my brother. "WHY ARE YOU HERE-?!" I shout to him. Kisaki told his men to hold souya down as he stay froze on spot, waiting for the bullets to pierced through his head. "Souya-!!"

"I love you, sister"

With that, a bullet pierced through his head. As his cold body hit the floor, i won't stop shaking. Kicking his body away harshly, kisaki smirk. "What a waste. I didn't say yes to the offer. I really want to kill the browned haired girl yet you disturb it. What a lame way to lose your life"

Hanma hold the gun right under her chin, making me try to reach her even though i had been holden down by kisaki.

Even it is futile, please let me hold her one last time.

We just met a few days ago yet you want to leave me-?

Screwed this world. I hate this world. I hate it. I hate you. I hate myself

I hate-

"Satou..." Her fainted voice that could break anytime soon make me snap out of my own thought. Her gaze soften upon meeting my orbs. She faintly smile as she whispered
"I love you"

I don't know who she directed those three words to but what i know is, she's scared. Her tiny palm was trembling. I-

I want to hold it

"AYANO-!!"