- 08

Her gaze lowered right after she finished her story time that quite take time but
(y/n) didn't mind it at all. Satou grip (y/n)'s palm firmly as if she let it go, she would be turn into dust. Her hands are trembling as she shake her head "please leave hanma. I don't want you to die like ayano-!" She say as she raised her gaze and saw a shadow of her deceased friend on the (h/c) girl.

(Y/n) shake her head as she pull away her palm from her grasp, making her gasp slightly by her sudden action. Standing up, (y/n) glances at the blue haired girl. "No, please don't leave-! You would be like ayano-!" She shout desperately as she try to reach for the hem of her jacket

"Don't compare me with your deceased friend" she say harshly as she take a step away from the blue haired girl. "I'm (y/n), not ayano that you loved so much" tears rolled down from her blue eyes. Exiting the cafe, the sun already gone, being replaced by the moon

Walking through the streets as the green and blue light decorated the city. Suddenly, her gaze dart toward a shop that sell a lot of food especially bread. Her eyes glint a little upon seeing a chocolate bread.

A cat can't eat chocolate. But she always wanted to eat chocolate, even though it's bad for a cat. She's a human right now, so why don't she try to take a bite-?

"You want that-?" His sudden appearance make the girl almost lost her balance. "Woah-?! Ah.. hanma" she let out a sigh of relief upon seeing the male that's standing in front of her. Gazing back at the chocolate, she sigh as she nod her head "yes, i always want to eat chocolate."

Out of the blue, he pull her sleeves as he lead her into the shop "wait, hanma-?!" She try to stop him yet he just hum "you want it, so you get it" he say as she smile a little while giggling "thank you" her soft voice make him stop on his track, to glance at her face. Seeing her smiley face, he turn his gaze back to the road and continue to pull her to the bread "let's go"

Without her realization, his cheeks have a little dust of pink