02.

Emotion is the source of envy and guilt, what other way is there to get rid of them, than not to feel the emotions themselves.

+|+|+

Victoria Ashton.

I was glad to have him back, glad to know that he was better, safer where he was and that it would always be like that for him, he was my cousin my world, I loved him, but when I was faced with a tough decision, I chose the devil instead of standing with my own blood, how could he easily forgive me after what I did, didn't he have anger or hatred, why did he have to have a heart so full of love, no matter how much the world took, he kept giving, like a mother.

"Choose Tori, I either exile you or you tell me what happened, and where the hell Carter is." Enzo harshly shook me as he declared his threat, his claws sunk deep into my skin drawing blood and pain from me. I couldn't do it, I couldn't survive out there without my family or pack, what about Tai, I would lose him but on the other hand Carter was in danger, he would get hurt, I knew where he was, I knew the truth, but if I said anything the alpha would have my head, I was cornered.

Tears burned my eyes as I couldn't take the pain, Enzo had broken my arm completely. "Tell me!" In his fury he lashed out kicking my right leg and breaking it. "Victoria!" Tai helplessly screamed my name but the other wolves held him back, I had no choice. "Tell me the truth Tori." Enzo growled but his father who stood behind him shook his head, his eyes showing a deep gold, a warning. "He did it, Carter attacked your mother and killed your pregnant mate." I lied and how that lie was going to haunt me for the rest of my life. "I told you son, he did it." Alpha Harrison asserted as Enzo stormed out of the house with eyes darkened by rage. "He's at his house, he's about to leave." I whispered as my body healed, there was nothing I could do now, I had served my own brother on a silver platter blessed in lies. When I looked at Alpha Harrison, there was no remorse in his eyes, just satisfaction.