Part Two : Chapter 2

Elora POV

Shit! My back feels as if someone stabbed me with a million knives. No one told me pregnancy would be this difficult. Gosh, I felt a sharp pain in my side and hissed out.

"Come on baby, you're hurting mommy again," I said while rubbing a hand over my belly, "I know it's a little cramped up in there and you can't control your strength but please. Please help mommy out here, okay?" I say, I feel a soft kick where my hand is and smile.

"I remember holding tight,
Felt like falling,
Looking in your eyes,"

'Clark and I just arrived back to Metropolis. Funny enough, I have an apartment here and Clark needed a place to stay. So here we are in that very apartment.

It was a sunny day, the sun rays were bursting through the windows. Clark and I sat on the carpet at the window. Laughing, my head was laying in his lap and I told him the story of when I tried to be a brave girl trying to catch a rabbit. But eventually I ended up running away from it.

Our laughter echoed through the whole apartment. It was blissful. '

"I can hear it through the night,
Morning calling,
Sounds of sunrise."

' Clark and I moved around in the kitchen trying to make a recipe we saw on the internet.

"No Clark, you're supposed to cut the ends off." I argued while holding a spatula.

"No, I didn't see that in the video, it's supposed to stay on." he remarked, I squinted my eyes at him.

"No it's supposed to be cut off, how will the cheese melt if it is not cut off?" I asked.

"It's supposed to melt you big oaf." he said, throwing his hands up in frustration. I shot him another harsh glare and stuffed my hand in the flour before throwing a handful of it in Clark's face.

I snorted and held back my laugh seeing his face caked in flour. He opened his eyes and looked at me dumbfounded. "I'm sorry." I said before bursting out with laughter.

I placed a hand on the counter and tried to slow down my laughter. I couldn't breathe, "You - you look like Frosty the Snowman." I said between my laughter.

Just when my laughter began to dissipate I felt flour against my face and completely stopped my laughter. This time it was Clark laughing, I opened my eyes and saw him hunched over with a hand on his stomach.

"Hey Elsa, why can't I give you a balloon?" he asked, "Because you'll LET IT GO!" he yelled and began laughing hysterically.

I scrunched up my face in anger, he compared me to Elsa! I pushed him over and he landed on his lovely bottom with a thud.

"That's for comparing me to a Snow Queen." I huffed and turned around, I just wanted to get this flower out of my face.

I squealed when I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and span me around. Once he stopped I let out a chuckle and nuzzle my nose with his while we both grinned like fools.

"Wherever I may go,
Wherever I may go now..." I couldn't help the painful sobs from escaping my lips. There was a painful ache in my chest and it just felt as if my heart was sinking with dread and pain.

Clark, why did you go? Why did you leave me? I need you now more than ever. The world might hate you, they might not accept you. But I do, I always did. Why couldn't you see that?