Chapter 7 : My Story's Complicated

"Adiya I'm busy I can't take care of your goddamn kid. Plus I'm not even in New York." I groaned while looking through some of the documents I got a few weeks ago.

"Oh? And where exactly are you?" she asked, I frowned.

"Gotham city, why?" I asked, I could practically feel her panic mode.

"Elora, you're literally standing in your house." she answered.

Shit.

"Adiya I need you to listen to me carefully, leave immediately. Get your family, get Amora and get the hell out of that city. Tell the workers they can work from home." I said, jumping up from my seat. I have to get us out of here right now.

"Elora what's going on?" she asked, hastily.

"I'll explain everything, just get out of there. Go to the cottage I built on the cliff near Orion. Get there as fast as you can, make no contact with that imposter. It's a demon. It's going to kill you." I said and hung up.

"Clark!"

I ran and burst into his room not even caring what state he's in. He woke up groggily and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "What is it now?" he asked.

"Sorry if I disturbed your oh so heavenly slumber. But if we don't leave now, we might as well say goodbye to our lives and go knocking on heavens doors again." I said and picked up his duffle bag, throwing it at him.

I stormed into my own room and used my super speed to pack everything. "Care to tell me what exactly is going on? This is all confusing." Clark asked, showing up, I froze noticing he finally shaved off his beard, revealing his chiseled chin and sharp jawline.

"Don't ask questions, just get packed." I commanded and grabbed my suitcases. I heard him sigh and cuss under his breath. I ignored his stubbornness and opened the door. I saw a few figures in black hoods and froze.

"Fuck." I murmured.

"What is it?" I jumped and punched the person behind me. I gasped and punched the bridge of my nose when I saw Clark hunched over. I'm kinda stronger than him so obviously his gonna feel that.

"Clark! Don't scare me like that." I scold. He groans and clutches his bicep.

"Over there."

I looked directly at the figures and saw them run to us. I glared and looked back at Clark. I reached into my pockets and grabbed the keys before throwing it at him.

He clutched the keys in his hand and frowned at me in confusion. "Take the bags, get to car. I'll be right there." I said decreasing his confusion. I hope.

Instead of arguing back, he nodded and took the bags. I watched him race to the elevators just as the two figures pointed their guns at me.

I smirked, just another day fighting these day walkers. I clenched my fists and heard them pull the trigger. I easily dodged the bullet and turned around with a smirk on my face. "Well well, did your mistress send you here?" I asked with sarcasm dripping off my voice.

They charged at me and I slid under their swinging fists. I kicked the back of the one guy's knee and he fell forward groaning as he hit the ground.

The second guy wrapped his arms around my neck and squeezed tightly. I clenched my jaw, isn't this deja vu?

I slammed the back off my head against his forehead and he fell back, breaking through the wall. I heard a few gasps and looked in the massive hole in the wall where an old couple looked at me with shock. I awkwardly chuckled and gave them a small wave.

"How you doing?" I said nervously, feeling the blood tint my cheeks.

I heard more of these stupid day walkers come my way. It's now or never I guess. I felt my eyes glow and made a shield that covered the couple, at least they'll be safe.

Ten more of them showed up before me, flashing their veiny eyes and large canines. Yep, the people of Orion still hates me. I flicked my wrists and my machetes appeared in each of my hands. I swung and twirled them around in my hand.

"Come at me assholes." I seethe and put myself in a crouched position. The muscular, I'm assuming their leader stepped in front of the group and smirked at me.

"Our mistress will be pleased to have your head on a silver platter." he said with a scratchy voice, I cringed.

"Damn, do you not have a doctor? Go get that damn throat checked out you sound like a bird with a broken voice." I mocked, ticking him off.

He breathed in deeply and closed his eyes, "Scan the room for the crystal." he said to his gang, his colt group.

"You're not gonna find anything in there." I said, but being the idiots they are, they ignored me and went into the penthouse.

I took this opportunity and ran, until I reached the second last floor and the alpha day walker appeared in front of me. One bite of this guy and I'm a goner. I haven't even evolved yet, my powers aren't that powerful yet. Plus my healing ability is slow. I looked at the window and saw my car.

Should I do it?

He kept coming closer to me and I winced seeing that poisonous venom drip down his canine. Fuck it I'm gonna do it. I slammed myself through the window and began falling.

"Clark!"

Please hear me Clark! Please!

I begged inwardly, feeling the wind whip past me. I suddenly felt warm and tingly as  arms wrapped around me. I looked into his eyes, I could say his eyes were warm, but they were cold and distant.

He flew us down slowly onto the ground. The civilians looked at us in horror and shock. But Clark and I kept looking at each other, well he was glaring at me.

He grippedy arm tightly and dragged me to the car. I was shoved into to the passenger seat and Clark jumped into the driver's seat.

"You call this the road of redemption? I call it the road to destruction." he said with a glare and sped away.

The weapon of destruction....

***
Unknown POV

I sat on the dark throne with a sinister smile on my face. Playing with my magic as the flame danced in my palm.

"If I may ask, why are you after Elora? Who are you?"

I gathered the last standing elders of Orion. Some of people survived and seeked refuge. Mother and father too survived.

I love hearing the story, the legend of how the great Elora Cohen destroyed Orion. But I'm the one who will destroy her. We can't have abominations running around in this world.

I've seen her future as well, I can't let her live on.

"Because my dear Maryse. Elora Fawn Cohen along with her sisters... Must die... They must fall and I'll be the one to rip out their hearts and feed it to the wolves." I said, a smirk etched onto my face. A brilliant mind creates a successful plan.

I'm coming for you Elora...