Chapter 28

After TJ and I are done shooting, Eden comes by to say hello.

"Hey!" She says. "First of all, good morning."

"Good morning Eden," I say, amused.

"Second, how are you?"

"I'm great, you?"

"I'm very good. And third, can I come with you guys for lunch?"

"Why of course! Where do you wanna go eat?"

"I haven't really thought of that, have you thought of anything at all?"

I think for a second. "I feel like I've been craving some good rice with tofu and sauce," I smirk. "TJ, what about you?"

"That's perfect!" TJ smiles. "I know just the place where we can eat!"

"Amazing!" Eden answers. "Well then, you two should probably head to set before it's late."

"You're right," TJ chuckles, "I'll be off now, bye."

"Bye."

I walk to the snack table to grab something small to eat and find Ethan placing some cookies on a plate.

"Hey Ethan," I start. "Good morning."

"Oh hey," he says when he notices me. "Good morning, how are you?"

"I'm great, and you?" I ask, grabbing a plate.

"Very good," he laughs. "How come you're so happy? I'm not saying it's bad, but I thought you'd be way too tired to smile since you had to film so early. Did you guys have a great time this weekend?" He bites on a cookie.

"We did, but you weren't there," I make a sad face.

He sniggers. "And so why are you so happy if it was sad without me?"

"Well, I feel like Aidan and I are in a better relationship. I would say that I'm not in love with him anymore, but that would be a lie. Still, we're a lot better."

"That's very good to hear, (y/n). Oh, by the way," he tells me.

"Yeah?" I ask, putting some fruit on my plate.

"Would you like to have breakfast tomorrow? With me I mean. We come to set a little early and enjoy some good coffee and morning chatter."

"That's even better than trying to figure out to which restaurant we should go to have lunch," I giggle. "Sure, I'd love to."

"Okay great! I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you."

He goes towards his trailer, probably to get his outfit on, while I enjoy my fruit in peace.

After TJ is done with her shooting, she takes Eden and me to a restaurant a block and a half away from our set.

"They have amazing vegan options here even though the restaurant itself isn't vegan," she tells me with a smile when we sit at a table.

"I'm excited to try," I tell her, smiling.

"Me too," Eden says.

"So the place here is a buffet, but we still have to wait until someone can bring our drinks."

"Okay."

And as she said, someone comes to tell us they'll bring us drinks while TJ, Eden and I go towards the buffet table to grab some food. As I had said, I take some rice, tofu and pour sauce on everything. I go back to my table with TJ and Eden when they're ready and we start eating.

"How are things with Aidan by the way?" TJ asks.

"A lot better," I say.

"Really?" Eden says, astonished.

"Yeah, yesterday I gave him some advice on his relationship with Jane... and I feel better now that he told me they're better."

"Are you sure?" Eden asks.

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Well I don't know if I should tell you this then," she pauses, "but I feel like Dante is on to something."

"Dante? What could he possibly be up to?"

"Uh," she eats a spoonful of her food to not be able to speak.

"Eden just tell me, I won't ever tell anyone else about it," I tell her.

She sighs and finishes chewing and swallowing. "I think... he might be into you. But he didn't tell me anything, I'm just assuming."

I... I don't know how to react. Dante... well I get it, we hung out a little but, am I really that... I don't know, impressive? Pretty? Outstanding maybe?

"I..." I start by taking a deep breath to calm myself down. "I think I might be into him as well."

TJ gasps. "Really?! It would probably mean the world to him if you guys dated!"

"You think so?"

"Totally! I feel like you would make a very cute and sweet couple."

"I completely agree," Eden smiles.

"Well, you guys will be the first ones to know any details."

We finish eating, order dessert and pay for our food. Then returning to set, indeed I can confirm that Dante is definitely planning... something. I can just feel it.

When I step inside my trailer, I see a flower bouquet on top of my small couch. I take a look at it and see that it has a note on it.

I'm having a really fun time with you lately, so I felt like giving you a small present because why not? Every time is a rightful time to give a present, especially to you <3. And I truly believe that the desserts we've ordered on the weekend are not the only sweet thing for me...

- Dante :3

I laugh at how corny he could get, thing I didn't know. But it's still a cute detail and I appreciate it a lot, so I place the bouquet on top of my make up desk where no one would sit on it.

After that, I head towards the food table to meet with Cameron and TJ.

"Hey," TJ smiles at me.

"Hey, (y/n)," Cameron says.

"Hey guys," I answer.

"Why so smiley all of a sudden?" TJ asks with a smirk.

"Huh?" I notice I've had a huge smile printed on my face and didn't realize until now.

"What happened?" She asks again.

"Um, I might have or might have not found a bouquet that had a note with Dante's name on it..."

They both gasp. "Really?! He did that?!"

I nod enthusiastically.

"Oh my god!" TJ puts a hand over her mouth. "I totally ship you guys now! What did the note say?"

"I won't tell you, I might show it to you later."

"Alright fine," she laughs. "And by the way, I think you're supposed to film a scene... not sure with who, but I heard your name on the speakers."

"Alright, I'll be off then."

"See you later," they both say.

"See you," I tell them.