41-50

Chapter 41: Youzu with children

The silver winged wolf seemed to be very obedient, and as soon as he heard that voice, it slowly descended. Of course, he himself probably couldn't stand it anymore. Even the fall was swaying, and as soon as he reached the ground he became a human, his animal skin robe was also stained with blood, and he himself was already struggling to stand.

Then I saw, standing below, the giant snake yesterday. Well, he is standing there now, with a lot of half-rotten leaves wrapped on his body, and the wounds seem to be untidy, mixed with the juice left by those leaves, making him look a little colorful. In some places, the wound is relatively large, and some loops of straw rope are used to fix the leaves. It is probably the bandaging method here, although the straw rope looks shabby, and the cotton gauze on Luo Lei's feet is completely absent. Farby.

When he looked up at us, he even knelt down on one knee while holding the child who was still yelling...

This is the second time I have seen the patriarch kneel down. The first time it was Gunan. He begged us to take in people from their clan.

This is the second time, I think, he probably wants us to save his child.

There are no more than 20 people in the Youzu, among them there are three small children, and the youngest is only three or four years old!

This was beyond my expectation, and it was also unexpected by Luo Lei.

The injured adults of the You tribe have been **** with straw ropes by the aquarium people. Although I really feel that those straw ropes are unreliable, the aquarium people say that they only have straw ropes here.

Okay, straw rope, just straw rope, why don't they have animal skin ropes if they don't hunt?

It's just that the people I don't worry about teaching our people have **** animal skin ropes to the dozen or so adults.

I originally told the tribe to tie the three children with animal skin ropes, but when I just wanted to act, I saw three wandering adults kneeling down with their patriarch, regardless of their wounds, and begged me to see if they were still young. For your sake, don't tie them up, they are just children.

It's just that for me, they are all enemies, at least for now, when they threatened the aquarium to say that if a male disobeyed, they would **** a female, and a female disobedient would cook an aquarium's child. Ever thought that it was also a child?

So I ordered two children about seven or eight years old to be tied up. As for the three or four-year-old, who is said to be still a female child, I ordered to watch him carefully and if he did anything, immediately His Abba killed.

When they arrived in front of their patriarch, their patriarch naturally stretched out his hand and asked Luo Lei to tie him up, but with the tied hands and feet, he bent down in front of me: "Please, help. my child..."

Actually, I have no sympathy for that little snake. When he bit Luo Lei, did you think that Luo Lei would also die? Has he ever thought that if Luo Lei died, someone would be sad?

But looking at the pleading eyes of almost all of the Youzu people, I thought that if we force them too much and let them resist desperately, it will not be worth it. Some people may say that although he bit Lore, but Luo Lei did not die, but we killed him, this is not what I wanted.

Therefore, even though I was reluctant, I waved at the aquarium man who had already got in front of me, and asked him to hold the child who was **** with his hands and feet and stuck with a stick in his mouth to the lake. , To wash his wounds, and at the same time, I also asked the priest of the aquarium to come over and see how to take out the arrow.