91-95 (END)

Chapter 91: Raising a child

It was about two little guys for about four months. At the beginning of May, the land we were going to plant was basically planted, and the rest of the time was basically doing things in the tribe, like digging and protecting the river, and then According to my request, fish are still being put in the river around the tribe, and materials are being prepared to expand the tribe.

But because it's not the time now, for example, it's not very suitable to paint now, so basically we still do half a day, rest half a day, and basically do some chores at home in the afternoon. And as long as I have time, I will train two little guys at home.

The two little guys are still very round now, which makes me a little worried. In fact, the kids here start to think about learning to walk when they are about four months old, because their bodies can walk. However, the two in our family are somewhat different.

Probably because they are too fat now, they hardly want to lift their legs now. Sometimes, I let them stand, and after a short time, they slowly sit on the ground. Even the time when children must have a stripe has little effect on them.

In fact, when they were younger, they were just chubby and cute. Recently, I feel more and more that the two of them have fatally affected their mobility. I always suspect that they have grown too fat, which has caused their body to be more burdened, and this incident was confirmed in a later event.

Lore and Rona were outside dealing with today's prey that day. I cook at home, in order to prevent them from being interested in fire and causing unnecessary trouble, so I asked Ari to take them in the room first.

The barbecue was making a sizzling noise on the fire, and the broth in the clay pot was boiling. When the lunch was about to be ready, I heard a loud boom.

It was too late to even extinguish the fire on the stove, so I hurried into the room to look. At this time, I saw A Rui was sitting on the edge of the bed, two small ones, one was sitting on the edge of the bed stupidly, and the other was lying on the ground.

The bed is not high, so I think it should be fine for them to fall, they just stepped forward to hug this chubby little thing. But to my surprise, the little guy closed his eyes firmly!

"Luo Yan, Luo Yan!" I was almost taken aback. I patted the little guy's cheek with my hand, and what I saw was that the little guy started to hold back the bruise face.

Looking back, I saw Luo Lei who had run in without knowing when, and almost subconsciously yelled at him: "Go and call Ayuan!" And Luo Yan in his arms did not dare to move at all.

Before Ayuan came over, I started to ask A Rui what happened before, but A Rui was crying and she didn't dare to say it.

Until A Yuan came over, he first looked at the injury on Luo Yan's head and said that he probably fell, so he passed out in pain, but the most important thing was that when something was stuck in his throat, I was annoyed. !

Ayuan and I had exhausted a lot of energy. They turned upside down and slapped their backs. They stretched out their fingers to clasp their throats. They almost sweated out, only to see Luo Yan spit out a piece of fruit stuck in his throat.

That was what Luo Lei brought back at noon. He always loves them, sometimes he goes hunting, and he picks some wild fruits on the way back for them to eat. So, probably when he was nesting outside, A Rui was taking them to eat. The two of them were vying to eat, so Luo Yan fell to the ground by accident, and the moment he fell on the ground, what was in his mouth The piece of fruit got stuck in the throat.