81-90

Chapter 81: Disaster

After harvesting the first season of rice, I started to notice something was wrong. Our rice was not even dried, and the sky began to rain continuously.

At first, because it was the rainy season, we didn't pay much attention. It wasn't until Ah Dou came to complain to me that it will rain tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and it will rain all the time. When he is about to get moldy, maybe the water will swell, I suddenly remembered that this rain has been raining for too long. The depression outside the door has already begun to flood, and we don't even have time to plant the next season's crops. I can only hope that after the rain, we can catch enough prey, or the water will recede quickly.

Luo Lei is worried these days, probably because of his animal instinct. He has told me these days that he wants me to sleep well, but he himself is busy checking whether the fence behind us is strong, and he doesn't dare to sleep at night. Fortunately, his alertness is high. One day, when the mountain behind us began to roll down the dirt, he had already noticed it in time. Not only did the two children and me be dragged out, but also the people in the room below were notified in time.

Before the next wave of mudslides began to come down, many of us were brought to a safer place by these animalized males, but at the same time, we also watched our tribe get buried in the mud and rocks mixed with streams from the mountains. Pile.

Because Luo Lei felt uneasy a few days ago, and I believe in the instincts of animals, after discussing with the elders of several tribes, we decided to put a part of the tribe's newly harvested grain in wooden boxes and put them in the back mountain. In a higher cave, but now it seems that the food can only support the whole clan for about two months.

I don't know when the rain will stop, and this small cave can't hold everyone, everyone is starting to feel a little anxious.

For the first few days, we still used the males to guard the entrance of the cave and use some leaves to cover the rain, while the females and children hid in the cave to support it, thinking that it might not rain tomorrow.

But as time passed, it became more and more difficult for everyone to sustain it. Especially Adou, who knows the weather best, always gives the answer every time it rains, which makes everyone more anxious.

Although everyone is relatively orderly now, it is impossible for males to stay outside the cave all the time. No matter how healthy they are, they will be soaked in the rain. There are already a few males showing cold and fever symptoms. Although I don't care about this kind of thing here, I am still very worried. Although it is believed here that a cold is what they say is not a big deal, but if you stay in the rain, even males with better health will inevitably turn to other diseases. This is the situation now. They have a cold, and there is no other way except to drink **** soup, and the cave simply cannot accommodate more people.

The food is also decreasing day by day. Because I am trapped on the mountain, the plain below has already risen, and large areas of water have begun to appear on the plain. It is difficult to see even a cow, sheep and animals, and hunting must be difficult. impossible. We are only supported by the food we exist here.

Although everyone is still calm now, because after all we still have food, we can survive for a while without eating, but there is no supply, no more food, no place to rest, I don't know we still How long can it last?

To be honest, I regretted it a little bit. When I chose this place, I only saw the benefits here, but ignored the risk of mudslides in the event of heavy rain. I also forgot that under any circumstances, I shouldn't think of it as one. This plan is foolproof.