61-70

Chapter 61: Horned wolves

Luo Lei was very silent at first for a few days, and seemed to have some feeling of avoiding me. Although he still ate together, he would fall asleep next to me at night, just that he seemed to be hiding something from me.

I wonder if he has no confidence in me, but I have already told A Yuan clearly that this matter is impossible, and it has even been decided. If A Yuan really wants to be like this, I will announce and we will find another one. Pharmacist, in this way, Ayuan will inevitably be under pressure if he wants to live well in our clan. Even if I let the clan people down this time, the big deal is that neither of us can please. I still don't believe how much this affects me in the clan. It's just that I can't figure it out. What's the reason for A Yuan to do this?

However, it seems that A Yuan has no plans to change his words in the past few days. I have also made a plan. I will pick a suitable time to announce this in these two days. I heard that Luo Lei and A Yuan have become brothers in front of the gods. News.

I have been thinking about why A Yuan and Luo Lei became brothers, but it seems that A Yuan is quite satisfied with this, and even smiled and told me that he would call me brother in the future. Luo Lei didn't say anything, think about it, everyone has their own secret, so he shrugged, I didn't ask much, just said that they decided on their own. This matter can be regarded as revealing a page.

Walking along the foot of the mountain, we soon reached a shallow beach.

It is a shallow beach, probably because the riverbed here is very wide, and the amount of water here is even less in terms of intertwined downstream. Therefore, the entire river bed is covered with very smooth pebbles, and the water only reaches the ankles.

Although most males can fly across the river, and females can be carried by males, cows and ox carts cannot pass this way.

So I still discussed with Canaan to prepare everyone to cross the river.

Because it is running across the river, things will not be unloaded. The weather has been pretty good these days, and according to Canaan, it's only three or four days away from where we are going, including crossing the river, and it won't take more than five days. I don't worry that the wheels will be finished as soon as they are soaked in water. For five days, I can still hold on to it. After this bullock cart gets there, it is estimated that it will be considered as the completion of the task.

So we finally decided that the male should move some of the things that are easy to move to the other side of the river to reduce the load on the cattle. Aque and Ari still took Axing and sat on the bullock cart, and the male led the bull and pulled the bullock cart over. . As for the other older children and females, they can follow the ox cart and run through the water.

In order to prevent undercurrents and quicksands under the river beach, I also warned those walking in front to hold a wooden stick in their hands and move forward while exploring the road.

Probably because the river is relatively shallow, and fortunately we did not encounter quicksand and undercurrents, so we reached the opposite bank smoothly.

After a short rest, he continued to move on.

Although the plains over there are unfamiliar, at least there was a place where we lived there.

After crossing the river and when the mountain was getting smaller and smaller, I found that Xinmu and Belo were still a little moved. Even Luo Lei looked at the direction of the valley for a while while we were sorting things. It means that we have really left the Hezu.