introduction

Hi there! 

Thank you for choosing my book to read. 

I really have no idea why I'm writing this. To be perfectly honest, it was a spur-of-the-moment feeling and then the characters begged to be set loose (they're chaotic). Then, this idea got accidentally written into a decent draft and now we're here. 

If you've read my work before, this will be quite different. I am constantly growing as a writer with each book, and for this one, I want to focus on a variety of things I often struggle with in my previous work. You're more than welcome to stick around for the journey.

I will be alternating through three different character pov's and it will probably follow the same sequence I start with. There may be bonus chapters, if requested, but just know that each pov will still tell a story until they all tie together. 

This is a sibling novel but it's gonna be hella crazy. 

Here are a few warnings: 

- There will be a lot of language 

- Scenes/mention of sexual assault 

-  Mental illness, addictions, drugs

- Suicide attempts/mentions

- illegal and delinquent activities 

- Abuse and neglect 

- and probably a million more triggering things...

Please do not read if you are sensitive to any of the things listed above. My characters will discuss these issues casually because they live in a messed-up reality, there will be no warnings prior to that happening. Your only warning is right here. 

Rated for mature content, read at your own choice.

This is now a completed book (2/20/2022)

I committed to this book while I was (and still am) a full-time student in medical school, with a chaotic schedule between classes and clinical. I'm apparently very dedicated to writing and I kept up with an update schedule through the duration of this book being written. Shocker!

 I also committed to serious research during certain parts of this book. If anything you read seems untrue, unreal, or you actually have experience with something... please feel free to share your knowledge. Don't just hate and nay-say. Thanks in advance (:

Enjoy reading! 

Edit: How many of you are from The Hours We Have? 

(I have no idea how this book is going to end)

All Rights Reserved © 2021 Josie Marie

No translations accepted.