Chapter 7

11.24.2021- double update published 11.23.2021-

I smiled at the chaos flying around me as everyone rushed around, packing last-minute items and trying to get their luggage into the car. Arthor collapse in a seat beside me sipping coffee,

"What about you?" He asked, "You have anything you need to take?"

"Just this," I laughed lifting up my backpack, he peered at it for a second, opening his mouth, before just shaking his head and going back to his coffee.

"Percy! Harry's ready!" Molly called and I chuckled, nodding to Author,

"Welp that's my cue," I said shouldering my backpack and walking Harry out the door.

The plans were changed a bit last minute; since I was there, Harry didn't need as much of a guard, so it was agreed that Harry would walk me to the station while the rest went a different route. I narrowed my eyes at the Black dog who was currently chasing pigeons around, it seems someone didn't get the memo.

"I don't mean to rush you, but we should hurry," I said looking around, just in case. Harry paused,

"Not you too!" He complained, "It's not like Voldemort is going to attack in plain daylight,"

"Your right, but Voldemort isn't the only threat," I said and Harry rolled his eyes,

"Yah like what?" He asked kicking a rock,

"What about a follower who wants to please him? What better way than to send him your head?" I asked, causing Harry to pause,

"Besides, you're not the only one with enemies," I muttered.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Everyone has enemies," I chuckled ruffling his hair. He grunted and shooed my hands away, lapsing into an easy silence,

"Why didn't you confront Ron?" I asked softly, causing Harry to turn to me,

"What do you mean?" Harry asked,

"You're mad that he got Prefect and you didn't," I said

"I-I'm not mad," I glanced at him sideways and he gritted his teeth, "Fine! I'm mad at him- what has he done that I haven't?!" he asked and I grimaced,

"Why did Dumbledore pick him? Why isn't he talking to me? Why- ah!" he grasped his scar and I went on alert, quickly drawing his hands away to look at it. It looked normal, I sighed and his body relaxed

"Ron, like you, is still growing, Dumbledore probably thought that Ron would grow the best with a little extra pressure on him, you, on the other hand, have enough with everything else going on," I pointed out and Harry paused,

He hadn't thought of it like that, I smiled, "As for Dumbledore," I said my smile falling, 

"He's an ass, he thinks by ignoring you he's protecting you or something like that," Sirus growled at me and I rolled my eyes, (A/n It's a thing that Rick Riordan books don't cuss, so if you have a inventive name for Dumbledore that doesn't use a cuss word that you can see Percy using please comment if I like it I'll add it)

(A/n pt2: I love all of y'alls names- but I've realized that I need one to describe Dumbledore- like how I keep calling him an 'ass' so just something to replace that. But ya I love all of those comments keep up the names they're great!)

"Oh, please you know it too," I said and Sirus rolled his dog eyes and went off to chase more birds.

"I hate Chihuahua's," I muttered,

"Huh? Why?" Harry asked and I peered at him, before lifting an eyebrow and smirking at him,

"Because one tried to kill me, once," I said opening the door to the station.

The walk was about twenty minutes but it was good for Harry to have twenty almost stress-free minutes, sadly I had attracted a monster.

"Go on in, I want to make a quick call," I said waving my phone and taking out riptide. Harry nodded and went in, looking over his shoulder and peering at me for a second before shaking his head and continuing on his way.

"Long time no see Chimera," I said to the Chihuahua as it growled and started to grow, I broke into a run. I needed to get him away from the people. They might not be able to understand what they saw, but they could still feel the pain of the poison.

"What happened to the anteater lady? Your mom? Are you lost?" I asked uncapping riptide now that we were far enough away. I looked around; it was a park. I gulped I hoped none of the trees caught fire.

The Chimera was now full-grown and I looked around, last time I had escaped, I never finished him off so it wasn't a surprise that he was still after me, although I was pretty sure it was Zeus who sent them after me the first time- but that could be wrong. I saw him taking in a breath to spread fire and I charged.

Flipping ducking under his paws I thrust up slicing through his stomach as I ran, then flipping onto his back and being careful of the collar, I sliced through his neck. He shrieked enraged before disintegrating into golden dust, covering my clothes. As I fell through it. I groaned as I hit the ground hard, trying to brush off as much as I could.

Wait. Was that the time? I looked at my watch/shield. Dam. I booked it to the station, running headfirst into the barrier and jumping on the train just as the doors closed.

"I'm in the mood for some blue jelly beans," I said as I looked up and down the hall. Ooookay so where was I going to sit? 

And the second chapter of my double update- this does not mean that ya'll don't get one tomorrow- it was my bad so I will be subtracting for my mistake. Again I really am sorry. 

Thank ya'll so much for reading- I hope that these two chapters were good 😊

Also, I have a question for ya'll- how do you like this updating schedule? 

I will update it every month so if you prefer this- or something else I'll need to know before the final update of this month. Thank you!

🦇