Chapter 7

Shu Ning’s way of giving money was ruined, so she didn’t give up and called Ms. Cai to tell her classmates tonight. She actually squatted in the corridor and waited.

The little villain went up first. Shu Ning squatted in the corridor and got numb. It was about 8:30 in the evening before saw Zhou Juan who had rushed back.

Zhou Juan looked tired, and a few strands of hair fell from her pulled up hair. Anyone would sympathize with such a hard-working woman, but Shu Ning had no pity for her.

He stopped Zhou Juan with a polite but distant expression.

Zhou Juan was taken aback when she saw him and recognized that he was the boy who threw the bottle to find him last time. She immediately became nervous, “What’s the matter? Did Ming Zheng get into trouble again? I apologize to you on his behalf…”
Shu Ning frowned and interrupted her, “I didn’t say anything, why do you apologize?”

Zhou Juan was embarrassed, “I thought it was Ming Zheng who caused trouble again. He has been making trouble since he was a child and likes to make trouble…”

Shu Ning could not listen anymore, “Ms. Zhou, you may not remember it, but I remember it clearly. When I was four years old, in the recreation area of ​​the community, it was obviously the little fat man who pushed Yin Mingzheng, and you don’t care about it. Eleven said he was wrong and forced him to apologize.”
Zhou Juan was stunned.

Regardless of whether she was comfortable or not, Shu Ning continued: “As long as Yin Mingzheng has conflicts with other people, you are indiscriminately forced to apologize. Are you a mother like this?

Shu Ning looked at Zhou Juan’s increasingly restless eyes, and said word by word: “No real mother would do this. I often feel that you are not Yin Mingzheng’s real mother.”

Zhou Juan’s face was instantly pale and her pupils enlarged. This process was short-lived, but Shu Ning noticed it.
Can not help but sneer.

Sure enough to be a guilty conscience.
It is written in the novel that Zhou Juan treats Yin Mingzheng very well. Yin Mingzheng was beaten to comfort him and used him to study… What a good mother, but the real mother would let her husband beat him up and dare not come forward? Would you press your head to make the child apologize indiscriminately? Will he push his son out of the tank when the suffering master comes to the door?
it is ridiculous!

Zhou Juan loves her on the surface, but she knows in her heart that Yin Mingzheng is not her biological son. Her love is superficial! pretentious! performance!
It seems to let everyone in the world know: Look, how nice I am to him! So Yin Mingzheng, even after the truth is exposed, you can’t apologize to me.

Recognizing Zhou Juan’s essence, Shu Ning became even more nauseous.

“Do you know that Yin Mingzheng has no money for lunch? He is only fourteen years old. You let him eat two meals a day?” Shu Ning said coldly, “The head teacher knows that I am in the same building as him, so I have asked me to ask you.”

The head teacher is a brick, where it works and where to move it.

“He has no money to eat?” Zhou Juan hurriedly defended, “How is it possible, I gave the money… Maybe the money given is too little, he spent it randomly. Our family situation is not good, and I can’t make money by working alone. Much, Mingzheng, my Mingzheng, I have suffered…”

Zhou Juan said that the more sad she was, she actually covered her face and started crying.

The neighbors entering and leaving the corridor were all staring at her curiously.
Shu Ning had a headache when she saw her crying, and said: “The head teacher said that someone would like to subsidize poor students. He took a fancy to Yin Mingzheng and asked if you would accept donations?”
Zhou Juan wiped away her tears, and said happily: “Is there such a good thing? I want it!”