Chapter 55

The butler told Wei Shanhe and Wei Yuanning everything, Wei Shanhe’s tone was light: “Do as the old lady ordered.”
Don’t worry about it anymore.

People from the Propaganda Department came to report soon, the hot search was removed, and the news was deleted one after another, and soon everything returned to calm.

Sitting on the leather chair, Wei Shanhe suddenly smiled admiringly, “This kid is not simple, he deserves to be from the Wei family.”

There was a knock on the office door, and Wei Shanhe sat up straight, “Come in.”

Wei Yuanning walked into the room, frowning, “Dad, there was news from mom just now that we are going to expel Wei Ximing.”

Wei Shanhe said: “I agree.”

Wei Yuanning said angrily: “Who is doing our Wei family, really eats the guts of the bear heart and leopard!”

He has no objection to expelling Wei Ximing, but he doesn’t like to make the ugliness of the family known to the world.
Wei Shanhe glanced at him helplessly, shook his head, “Up until now, you don’t know who your opponent is?”

Wei Yuanning was taken aback.

Wei Shanhe waved his hand, “Go out, that’s the end of this matter.”

Wei Yuanning was unbelievable, “Dad, that person asked the hacker to put the recording on our official website to provoke us! Just forget it?”

Wei Shanhe glanced at him, “What else? Will your other son be driven out of Wei’s family as well?”

Wei Yuanning was startled, and opened his mouth, “Dad…what do you mean?”
Wei Shanhe stood up, pointed at his temple and said, “Use your mind to think about it, don’t surround your little third and bastard every day.”

Wei Yuanning suddenly widened his eyes, “Could it be that Ming Zheng did it? How is it possible? Where did he get the money and courage?”

Wei Shanhe shook his head, opened the drawer, and threw a pile of materials on the desktop in front of him.

Wei Yuanning picked up the data and checked it. It was Wei Mingzheng’s life.
Wei Shanhe said: “I see, his adoptive father is Shu Jun. He is a pioneer investor who has gained fame in recent years. He has strong financial resources and brutal methods. He has accumulated hundreds of millions of fortunes in just a few years.”

“The person behind Wei Mingzheng is Shu Jun. If you think that the biggest beneficiary of this incident is Ming Zheng, you should understand who did it.”

“What’s more, when the recording just hit the Internet, the female nurse came out to accuse Xi Ming, she was completely trampling on his rhythm, who has a deep hatred with Xi Ming? I still don’t understand?”

Wei Yuanning was stunned, but unbelievable, “Ming Zheng really has such a great ability?”

Wei Shanhe said, “I have said that, he has Shu Jun’s advice. However, a person like Shu Jun can’t be mixed with the two children’s affairs, it should be mostly Ming Zheng’s idea.”

Wei Yuanning still couldn’t believe it, “Ming Zheng, can you really do it?”

Wei Shanhe laughed, “It’s rare to see a grandson who looks like me! The blood relationship is really amazing. I didn’t grow up in Wei’s family, but he was the most like me, the smartest, and the most courageous.”

Wei Yuanning looked at his admiring father, shocked.

Chuzhou City.

At dinner, Cai Qin put a piece of ribs for Wei Mingzheng next to him, and he hesitated and asked: “Mingzheng, you have been back for a few days, what should you do when you study?”