Chapter 38

A day later, under the watchful eyes of the head teacher and the dean, Shu Ning and Yin Mingzheng took the exam alone in the conference room.

The comprehensive questions of each subject will be corrected on the spot after completion.

When the papers were changed, the teachers were shocked. For the objective questions, Yin Mingzheng got full marks, Shu Ning lost two points, and both of them answered 90% of the subjective questions correctly.

Facts have proved that the two have achieved good results on the basis of their strength, and the cheating rumors are self-defeating.

The head teacher caught Yin Mingzheng and asked again and again: “Mingzheng, why did the grades improve so quickly?”
Yin Mingzheng raised his eyebrows, “Teach yourself.”

The teachers choked.

Shu Ning hurriedly finished the game, “Of course the teachers taught well! Ming Zheng used to have very good academic performance, and he deliberately took low scores only to protest his homework.”
Several pairs of suspicious eyes turned to Shu Ning.

As the spokesperson of the little villain, Shu Ning held up his chest, “In fact, Yin Mingzheng is a genius boy, and the current teaching method is not suitable for him. I think he can skip classes or do homework.”
As soon as the words were spoken, the faces of several teachers were not very good.

It’s not clear to slap them in the face, saying that their teaching is delaying the genius teenagers.

Yin Mingzheng stared at Shu Ning’s face, the corners of his mouth were slightly tilted, and said to the teachers: “I would like to go to class, but I don’t want to do homework.”
He wants to go to class with Shu Ning.
The worst-tempered English teacher, the extinction teacher was too tolerant and tolerant: “Yin Mingzheng, are you sure you don’t want to do your homework?”

Yin Mingzheng nodded.

The English teacher took a deep breath, originally about to get angry, but thinking of what happened to Yin Mingzheng, he swallowed that breath again.

“Well, that’s your freedom, I promise you.”
After speaking, he left the meeting room angrily.

The math teacher had the best temper and asked Yin Mingzheng in a gentle voice, “Mingzheng, one grade can’t prove your learning ability.”

“Then take a few more tests to prove it.” Shu Ning interjected.

The head teacher glared at him and motioned not to make trouble.

Shu Ning insisted: “Ming Zheng is really great, you have to trust him.”

The head teacher said: “Your request, it’s best to negotiate with the parents. We will talk face-to-face at the next parent meeting.”

Shu Ning said: “Okay.”

I plan to go back and do Cai Cai’s work well.
Then he pulled up Yin Mingzheng and ran out of the meeting room.

Yin Mingzheng’s face was cold. He was unhappy after another test in order to remove doubts. The teacher’s reaction made him even more unhappy.

Seeing that he was unhappy, Shu Ning asked after walking some distance, “Ming Zheng, have you grown taller?”

Yin Mingzheng immediately turned his head, “Really?”

Shu Ning walked up to him and raised his hand to indicate the height, “I remember we were almost tall before?”

The little villain raised his eyebrows, “I was three centimeters taller than you last time, now…”

He gestured at the distance from Shu Ning’s head to the top of his head, “Tsk tsk, it’s estimated to be ten centimeters.”