Chapter 10

“I want to save my mother, no one can stop me…”

Yin Mingzheng sat cross-legged on the small bed, and the phone on the bed table played the fifteenth episode of “August the Great”. He watched it carefully and didn’t think it was funny.

Clicking on the barrage, the original sporadic barrage suddenly increased, all of them were [Look at the leg shaking skills]

[The leg shaking is about to come and go] and the like.

All the barrages are laughing.

Yin Mingzheng is a bit at a loss. He thinks Aogu is very handsome and charming. Why do these people laugh at the protagonist Aogu?

The man outside turned on the TV and watched while drinking, like a demon. Yin Mingzheng had imagined many times since he was a child, that one day he would defeat the devil and save his mother.

Perhaps this is the idea of ​​every boy in a domestic violence family.

“Augu the Great” is a niche TV series, not many people watch it, he silently likes it, Augu has the same idea as him, save his mother from the hand of the devil, can also use spells and swordsmanship, and trembles when someone is bullied. Face everything on your legs, against the whole world.

In fact, in every incident, Ogu will be bullied and will not be forgiven, but in the end it will be proved that he is right.

Just such a person, why should everyone hate him and laugh at him?

In the fourth grade of elementary school, Yin Qiang furiously beat Yin Mingzheng’s mother and son. Zhou Juan hugged Yin Mingzheng and wept, but Yin Mingzheng was at a loss.

Later, he used his mother’s mobile phone to find the TV series accidentally, and soon fell in love with the plot and the protagonist.

He fantasized that he was Ogu countless times and beat Yin Qiang to the bottom, then pulled Zhou Juan away from the house and never returned. Unfortunately, it was only a fantasy.

He is too young to beat.

The classmates in the school and the barrage in the video all told him that shaking his legs was a very bad behavior, and would be laughed at and ridiculed. Well, he won’t do it in the future.

Yin Mingzheng put down his phone and took out his homework in silence.
The door was pushed open, and Zhou Juan walked in.

Yin Mingzheng raised her head. Zhou Juan’s expression was a bit strange today. She stared at Yin Mingzheng for a while before she said, “Mingzheng, have you encountered something unhappy at school recently?”

Yin Mingzheng was taken aback, then shook his head, “No.”

Zhou Juan let out a cry, and said nothing, she suddenly discovered that she didn’t know how to communicate with this child. When she left it alone, Yin Mingzheng had grown into a teenager who was almost fifteen years old.

“Then, have you been bullied?” Zhou Juan asked again.

Yin Mingzheng shook his head, “No.”
He has few words and is even more taciturn at home.

Zhou Juan stood awkwardly for a while, and decided to say what Shu Ning had said, “I heard that some people in the school imitated your posture…Perhaps, those classmates didn’t want to laugh at you, they were just joking, don’t take it to your heart…”

Yin Mingzheng smiled lightly, “I know.”
Zhou Juan was a little discouraged, “If you are really bullied, tell your mother that she cares about you very much.”